Woman feeding deer (print?)

In Posters and Prints > Show & Tell.
Posters and Prints936 of 1868PICASSO PRINT OR ORGINAL?Norman Rockwell litho 3D

debbiepike54debbiepike54 likes this.
IlliannaIllianna loves this.
bratjddbratjdd loves this.

CJID

My mom says she has had this for a very long time and that it belonged to her mother. In the fore ground it has a woman feeding deer and in the background, a woman feeding a horse. I am pretty sure this is a print not a painting since it looks to clean to be a painting. I am afraid to take it out of the frame to look on the back but if any one has seen this or something like this or knows where i can find more info, I would be very appreciative.

Comments

1. mughetto373, 1 year ago
    I believe it is a print. I also have an old framed copy. Copy located Australia. Cannot give any more information.
  2. Illianna, 1 year ago
    A print just like this one was recently sold at auction in Marshall, Illinois. The print was in poor shape as was the frame. We would like to know more about this print if there is any information available.
  3. CJID, 1 year ago
    hmm was any info given at the auction, like how much it sold for, anything that you might remeber? - i still havent been able to track down any info myself but then i dont really know where to look. Mom's is in great shape no damage that I can see.
  4. Illianna, 1 year ago
    I will try to check with the people who run the auction. It may take a little while, but I will get back to you.
  5. CJID, 1 year ago
    That would be awesome thanks!
  6. Illianna, 1 year ago
    This print was in poor shape. It had been in storage where there was some water damage to the lower section. The frame, which looks about the same, was damaged by a rodent. I did not remove the print from the frame, it would have fallen apart. I did clean the outside and repaired the frame. We could not find any name to identify the print. My daughter liked the print and I bought it for $17.50 at the auction as a gift for her, it hangs in her home now. The auction was in Marshall, Illinois which is just west of Terre Haute, Indiana. That is about all I can tell you about the print.