Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Is there a special type or name for this?

In Costume Jewelry > Costume Jewelry Bracelets > Show & Tell.
Costume Jewelry Bracelets183 of 286Need help with this Little Orphan Annie BraceletCan someone tell me if this is an authentic Boucher bracelet!
Love it
Like it

NewtimesNewtimes loves this.
AmberRoseAmberRose loves this.
Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 2 years ago


(44 items)

I am back to sorting out old costume jewelery again and I wonder if there is a name that goes along with this type of bracelet. It has a push button on the side that opens it.

Unsolved Mystery

Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.


  1. heartsandleaves, 2 years ago
    Victorian gold filled bangle bracelet. They're usually marked on the inside or on the slide wire.
  2. fhrjr2 fhrjr2, 2 years ago
    Thank you for the information. That is one heck of a name. It does have a mark inside but it is just 1/15 which didn't mean anything to me.
  3. fhrjr2 fhrjr2, 2 years ago
    AmberRose, thank you for the love on this.
  4. Newtimes Newtimes, 11 months ago
    I have a similar one, but not nearly as nice as yours.

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.