Posted 11 months ago
Fiestaware dishes originals from the 1936 to 1948 period. Every time I move them I lose a couple more due to breakage. This is all I have left.
1) - Dish saucers 6 1/4" rings in center / 1 yellow, 2 different turquoise
2) - Cup saucers 6 1/4" ring in center, deeper / 1 cobalt blue, 1 yellow with Fiesta backstamp, 1 turquoise with Fiesta backstamp
3) - Bread plate 6 1/4" no center ring / 1 turquoise
4) - Cereal bowl 5 1/2" / 1 turquoise with Fiesta imprint mark
5) - Ring handle creamer / 1 yellow with Fiesta imprint mark.
Yellow saucer has some scratches and creamer has a small chip on bottom rim base, all the others are excellent condition. These are all late 30's thru mid 40's era heavier ones. Fiesta did not backstamp all their items for some reason. I broke my cobalt dish saucer and one of the yellow cup saucers when I took them out for posting. DARN!