John Wayne autograph

In Books > Signed Books > Show & Tell.
Signed Books86 of 99The Sinking of the Titanic copyright 1912, by L.T. MyersSonja Henie Skating Porcelain Figurine and Original Autographed Souvenir Program

tlmbarantlmbaran likes this.
DerfDerf likes this.
PaperbackGalPaperbackGal loves this.
jsw14jsw14 loves this.
Savoychina1Savoychina1 loves this.

JimMace

I got John Wayne to sign his autograph in his senior year (1925) high school yearbook. About how much would this yearbook be worth? I was on the set of his 1975 movie "Rooster Cogburn" when he signed it for me.

Comments

1. jsw14 jsw14, 4 years ago
    WoW! Priceless! (well almost).... Very nice!
  2. JimMace, 4 years ago
    Thanks. Of course I won't sell it, but was just wondering.
  3. jsw14 jsw14, 4 years ago
    Hmmm, Try >ha.com < & see what thay say!
  4. Savoychina1 Savoychina1, 4 years ago
    Mr.rat, I have a rat writ,writ(ten) for a rat!...from the REAL True Grit. You are one lucky person!
  5. Jim Mace, 4 years ago
    Yeah. I was working at Universal at the time. I had just lost the job (temporary only), so had plenty of time and the freedom-from-job responsibilities to swing on over to the set (Stage 5) where this one scene with Wayne was being shot. Hal Wallis, the producer of Rooster Cogburn, almost got me kicked off the set because somehow he knew I wasn't assigned to the picture. Some stagehand saved my butt so I could stay on. I waited for a moment when Duke was free and approached him with the yearbook for an autograph. The yearbook had belonged to my aunt, who was a Sophomore at Glendale High in 1925. Wayne was a Senior. The date was October 1975.
  6. jsw14 jsw14, 4 years ago
    Thanks for the History lesson behind this Autograph... Very, Very NICE!!
  7. musikchoo musikchoo, 1 year ago
    I commend you for Hanging in there until the Mission was accomplished!! Great Keepsake !! By the way,which one is the young John Wayne??