Mondial 125cc 1958 italian

In Motorcycles > Show & Tell.
Motorcycles510 of 5511966 West Coaster USPS Mail Carrier Ceccato 100cc 1956

packrat-placepackrat-place loves this.
StonieStonie loves this.
officialfuelofficialfuel loves this.
vanskyock24vanskyock24 loves this.
brianguybrianguy loves this.
VontrikeVontrike loves this.
rocker-sdrocker-sd loves this.

alejandroJ…

Mondial 125cc 1958 italian 4 stroke, 3 gears, model sports. Very Nice, 100% original

Comments

1. Alvin, 3 years ago
    I like your bike. I just purchased a '59 Mondial Turismo 125cc on line. Its due here next week. I have no experience with Italian bikes, so I'm a bit nervous. Looks very similar to yours. This is a 3 speed? What is the shift pattern like? Do you ride this bike?
  2. alejandroJurassicparts alejandroJurassicparts, 3 years ago
    Congratulations on the new bike the ride is very good, similar to MV Augusta, Parilla, Ducati, Mival etc. The changes are 3, down first, second and third-Up
    Cheers!!! Alejandro From Argentina
    (sorry for my bad English)
  3. ttomtucker ttomtucker, 3 years ago
    I had a motorcycle that looked like yours. it was a Italian bike manufactured by Benelli Motorcycle Co they had a 125cc or 250cc. Nice look'n bike.
  4. Alvin, 3 years ago
    I rec'd my '59 Mondial Tourismo (Lusso) today. Its beautiful but has "issues" . I am looking for a wiring diagram. Also there is a wire that goes into the toolbox from the main fuse in the headlight housing, but it not connected to anything, maybe a ground wire? Does anyone know if these bike are positive or negative earth? Anywhere to get parts, need a speedometer cable among others. Thanks much....alvin
  5. Alvin, 3 years ago
    Alejandro, can you tell me what speedometer cable the Mondial Lusso uses and how/where it connects to the from wheel. There seems to be a possible connecting point at the end of the fork, but not sure if it requires an adapter. Any chance you know where to get technical data, like a wiring diagram? Just wondering. I will post pictures tomorrow.....cheers, alvin
  6. alejandroJurassicparts alejandroJurassicparts, 3 years ago
    Hi Alvin, the speedometer cable is standard CEV can adapt the Japanese motorcycle 80. I do not have time diagram, but I try to find one.
    Greetings and good start to the year!