John Lennon Print

In Posters and Prints > Prints > Show & Tell and Music > Beatles Memorabilia > Show & Tell.
Prints711 of 7331927 Sunday School CertificateMore pin-ups.

DinoManDinoMan loves this.
slimpickins53slimpickins53 loves this.
musikchoomusikchoo loves this.
vintagemadvintagemad loves this.
jimborascojimborasco loves this.
packrat-placepackrat-place loves this.
bratjddbratjdd loves this.
BeatleJim55BeatleJim55 likes this.
mysharonamysharona likes this.
sdmfgrammiesdmfgrammie loves this.
lisalisa likes this.

Hudsondaws…
(1 item)

I bought this silkscreened print in 1967 at Cactus Gardens headshop in Flint, MI. It is silkscreened on silk and is 44" x 66". I have scoured the Internet, but haven't found one like it. I would like to know it's value.

Comments

1. mel, 4 years ago
    REGARDING LISA'S LENNON SILKSCREEN PRINT FROM 1967..I HAVE INFO CAN LISA PLEASE CONTACT ME AT ABOVE E-MAIL ADDRESS THANKS!
  2. Kathy Wefel, 4 years ago
    Doesn't ANYONE have any information about this?
  3. KitschMe, 3 years ago
    Looks like the silkscreen uses a photo taken during the Jann Wenner interview, late 1970. Check out the cover of the book "Lennon Remembers."
  4. Hudsondawson2, 2 years ago
    I looked at the cover of that book, KitschMe. It's not the same picture.
  5. Plaintosee Plaintosee, 2 years ago
    Did you ever find out about the lennon silkscreen. I have one too!
    Only mine has a purple back ground.
  6. Plaintosee Plaintosee, 2 years ago
    FYI My John Lennon silkscreen has Toad Hall Assoc Lansing, Mi on it
  7. Hudsondawson2, 2 years ago
    Plaintosee, still haven't found out anymore than what these posts have told me. It's a beautiful print. It must be rare. I'm not happy about the fact that Mel had info on it to tell Lisa... which left me out of the loop. I, too, would like to have known the info he has.
  8. Plaintosee Plaintosee, 2 years ago
    I did find this post on another site http://www.berwyntalk.com/smf/index.php?topic=9676.0
    Also Toad Hall made same size silk screens of Jimi Hendrix around the same time period.
  9. Hudsondawson2, 2 years ago
    Thank you, Plaintosee. We compared ours with theirs, and there are some differences (I wonder why). But that page gave me much more info. We might have it appraised. Thanks again! You've been very helpful.
  10. Plaintosee Plaintosee, 2 years ago
    If you do please email me and let me know I am curious. Thanks
    Peace

11. Hudsondawson2, 2 years ago
    I will.
  12. Plaintosee Plaintosee, 2 years ago
    In researching I found the picture in which I believe is the picture on the silk screen. It appears to be the same picture on the album cover 1970 Plastic Ono Band Home & Studio.