"Jimmy Stewart and His Poems"

In Books > Biographies and Memoirs > Show & Tell.
Biographies and Memoirs24 of 38PicassoGeneral W. T. Sherman can actually write besides being a war hero, and a critical figure in our nations history

shell59shell59 loves this.
HedgewalkerHedgewalker loves this.
Marc112Marc112 loves this.
inkyinky loves this.
mikielikesigns2mikielikesigns2 loves this.
miKKoChristmas11miKKoChristmas11 loves this.
musikchoomusikchoo loves this.

Once more an item received with another auction win. Jimmy Stewart is on my list of favorite actors so I thought this book was a neat find. It is only 31 pages long and contains only 4 poems but I think it's somewhat unusual. Not very old, as published in 1989, but still a keeper.

1. mrmajestic1 mrmajestic1, 3 years ago
    Thank you BELLIN68!
  2. musikchoo musikchoo, 3 years ago
    My favorite Actor! Favorite Movie--It's a Wonderful Life!! AWESOME FIND!!
  3. mrmajestic1 mrmajestic1, 3 years ago
    Thank you for the love musikchoo. And I'm glad to show you a little bit of another of Mr. Stewart's talents.
  4. miKKoChristmas11 miKKoChristmas11, 3 years ago
    I never knew that he wrote poetry! He did many things well.
  5. musikchoo musikchoo, 3 years ago
    I wonder if his dog was really named Beau ??
  6. chinablue chinablue, 3 years ago
    Thanks for the memories, mrmajestic! I can still remember him reading the poem about Beau on Johnny Carson 31 years ago. So, yes musikchoo, I believe he really did have a dog named Beau. He is one of my favorite actors too. I rarely miss one of his movies on TCM. Hi miKKo! I've been busy lately and haven't been on in a bit. Hope all is well with you. Here is Jimmy reading this poem on the Tonight Show if you'd like to have a listen. :-) Just have a hankie close at hand.
  7. mikielikesigns2 mikielikesigns2, 3 years ago
    not just one of your favorite's mrmajestic1 & musikchoo, mine too!!! The book is very cool, wish you could have got it on vinyl, so you could hear that voice! & yes, he had many talent's.
  8. miKKoChristmas11 miKKoChristmas11, 3 years ago
    Hi, chinablue and jimbo!! Thanks much for the kind remembrance and for the link. I'll listen to it now. : ) Hope you are doing well and mending perfectly! Regards, miKKo
  9. inky inky, 3 years ago
    Jimmy Stewart..surely one of the all time greats if not THE!.. I didn't know he wrote poetry just thought he was great actor, so thank you!....:-)
  10. mrmajestic1 mrmajestic1, 3 years ago
    Thank you miKKo, mikielikes, and inky. Chinablue thanks very much for that very teary-eyed link.
  11. mrmajestic1 mrmajestic1, 3 years ago
    Thanks for the love PhilDavidAlexanderMorris.
  12. mrmajestic1 mrmajestic1, 3 years ago