Fiesta for Mustangtony

In China and Dinnerware > Fiesta Dinnerware > Show & Tell.
Fiesta Dinnerware15 of 27Vintage Fiesta Bowls & PlatesMy Collection of Sugar & Creamers

GraylesGrayles loves this.
AmberRoseAmberRose loves this.
miKKoChristmas11miKKoChristmas11 loves this.
mikielikesigns2mikielikesigns2 loves this.
walksoftlywalksoftly loves this.
bratjddbratjdd loves this.
inkyinky loves this.
mrmajestic1mrmajestic1 loves this.

AmberRose

Mustangtony posted his Fiestaware a while back and noted that he had broken some while trying to photo for CW. I told him that I ran into old Fiesta cheap every once in a while. Naturally the whole thing dried up as soon as I put that out in the universe....
Anyway ran into this little gem for you today MustangTony. Twenty five cents! My email is on my profile, please send me an email and I will send you this pretty baby. I know, not cobalt, but some will turn up.

Comments

1. mrmajestic1 mrmajestic1, 2 years ago
    I'm a big fan of Fiestaware and Francoma and this is nice.
  2. AmberRose AmberRose, 2 years ago
    Thanks MrM! Do you have a big collection or admire from afar like I do?
    Plus this is too big for an egg cup but has that same shape. Thoughts?
  3. AmberRose AmberRose, 2 years ago
    Mustangtony, yes, a hairline crack but I couldn't pass her up. Plus, it showed more after cleaning. No chips!
    Annoyed at the profile thing, can't get to yours either.
    chanelleambrose@gmail.com
  4. AmberRose AmberRose, 2 years ago
    Oh, and you are very welcome!
  5. mrmajestic1 mrmajestic1, 2 years ago
    AmberRose I just noticed you asked me a question; and I don't have a lot of either maker but I have more Fiesta than Francoma. And once again I have these because of the way that some auctions bundle the items together. But I came out the winner.
  6. AmberRose AmberRose, 2 years ago
    I pass by Frankoma these days MrM. I had a big collection for a while but find myself more attracted to bright and shiny rather than the subtler these days. I know very shallow but what is a girl to do : ))
  7. AmberRose AmberRose, 2 years ago
    TONY, I found you an old...and exciting piece yesterday! Ready...Harlequin. I will try and get it in the mail this weekend. Light green and gorgeous. Half price day so got it for less than a quarter so that was some frosting! I'm charged up by this find!
  8. AmberRose AmberRose, 2 years ago
    Tony read me!
  9. bratjdd bratjdd, 2 years ago
    Hi AmberRose, That's really nice you.I love this site with people like you I cant put computer down! Lol.
  10. AmberRose AmberRose, 2 years ago
    Well thanks Brat that's nice of you to say. I love this site too but am trying to put the iPad down sometimes : ))
  11. bratjdd bratjdd, 2 years ago
    lol! AmberRose. I get told to turn off laptop. :)