Posted 9 months ago
These are three different 1950 magazine advertisements for Everett Pianos by the Everett Piano Company, South Haven, Michigan.
The Everett Piano Company was a piano manufacturing company founded in 1883 by the John Church Company, Boston, Mass.. It was previously owned by Yamaha. In 1926, Everett merged with Cable-Nelson Piano, moving from Boston to South Haven, Michigan.
In 1973, Everett piano was purchased by Yamaha and was subsequently discontinued after a manufacturing agreement between Yamaha and Baldwin Piano and Organ Company The company finally came to an end in 1989.