Posted 9 months ago
This is a 1950 magazine advertisement for Baldwin Pianos made by the Baldwin Piano Company, Cincinnati, Ohio. Measures 9 3/4" x 12 3/4".
The Baldwin Piano Company was the largest US-based manufacturer of keyboard instruments, most notably pianos. The company can trace its origins back to 1857 and the Baldwin Company became the largest piano dealer in the Midwestern United States by the 1890s.
The company is now a subsidiary of Gibson Guitar Corporation and has manufactured instruments under the Baldwin, Chickering, Wurlitzer, Hamilton, and Howard names.