Posted 8 months ago
These are three different 1950 magazine advertisements for Weldwood Plywood panels made by the United States Plywood Corporation.
The company was founded in 1937 as U.S. Plywood Corporation in a consolidation of three smaller plywood companies. In 1967 the company merged with Champion Papers to become U.S. Plywood–Champion Papers, Inc., and in 1972 the corporate name was changed to Champion International. The company was aquired by International Paper Company in 2000.