MASCOTTES AUTOMOBILLES CATALOG by Michel Legrand

In Art Deco > Show & Tell and Classic Cars > Hood Ornaments > Show & Tell.
Art Deco1260 of 2103LDS Religious painting of Joseph SmithRepost of 14kt slave bracelet

aghcollectaghcollect loves this.
tom61375tom61375 loves this.
bratjddbratjdd loves this.
ttomtuckerttomtucker loves this.
pops52pops52 loves this.
toracattoracat loves this.
walksoftlywalksoftly loves this.
musikchoomusikchoo loves this.
cindyjunecindyjune loves this.
officialfuelofficialfuel loves this.
sanhardinsanhardin loves this.
rniedermanrniederman loves this.
kerry10456kerry10456 loves this.

PhilDavidA…

This is a very rare and hard to find French book that has been out of print now for many years. I received it this week from the Author. He was lucky to find a near new one for me, as when I contacted him earlier he said it was unlikely that I would find one.

This is a catalog of French mascots. Unfortunately the photos are 4th or 5th generation pictures, mostly xeroxed I imagine. I wanted it though for the information, as there are quite a few new ones I had not seen before.

There is only one other catalog now that I seem to be missing, ( A British one ) and hopefully I can correct that someday.

Comments

1. kerry10456 kerry10456, 2 years ago
    Phil ,Great Reference , and from the author too. I 'm impressed. Good luck on the hunt for the one missing from your Library. Kerry
  2. vetraio50 vetraio50, 2 years ago
    Congratulations on getting this catalogue!
  3. PhilDavidAlexanderMorris PhilDavidAlexanderMorris, 2 years ago
    Thank you pops52 for the love.
  4. PhilDavidAlexanderMorris PhilDavidAlexanderMorris, 1 year ago
    Thank you very much for the love ttomtucker !~
  5. PhilDavidAlexanderMorris PhilDavidAlexanderMorris, 1 year ago
    Thank you all for the loves, I am very appreciative, and love right back at you ttomtucker, pops52, mustangtony, toracat, Manikin, walksoftly, musikchoo, cindyjune, officialfuel, sanhardin, rniederman, BELLIN68, kerry10456 !~
  6. PhilDavidAlexanderMorris PhilDavidAlexanderMorris, 1 year ago
    Thank you SEAN68 for the love, much appreciated !~
  7. SEAN68 SEAN68, 1 year ago
    your very welcome Phil:)
  8. PhilDavidAlexanderMorris PhilDavidAlexanderMorris, 1 year ago
    Thank you bratjdd for the love, much appreciated and love right back to you !~
  9. PhilDavidAlexanderMorris PhilDavidAlexanderMorris, 1 year ago