Posted 3 years ago
J&C Jaeger Bavarian China Plate - circa 1902
Jaeger started in 1898 with Fritz Thomas, they formed a partnership that lasted until 1902. Thomas left and founded his own factory, which eventually became a subsidiary of Rosenthal. Jaeger continued in operation until 1979 at which time it was sold to the Italian coompany Sebring in Casier, Italy. The name was changed to Jaeger Porzellan GMBH.