In Coca-Cola > Coca Cola Machines > Show & Tell and Coca-Cola > Show & Tell.
Coca Cola Machines64 of 179Here is the V39 when it came into my shop... Frigidaire Vintage Coca Cola Company fridge, whats its worth!?

TreyTrey loves this.
pickrknowspickrknows loves this.
miKKoChristmas11miKKoChristmas11 loves this.
officialfuelofficialfuel loves this.
EJW-54EJW-54 loves this.
rocker-sdrocker-sd loves this.

PopMachine…

Just some items I'm working on for people.. I always have 2-4 machines in restoration at a time... the last photo is what they typically look like when I find them and you can see how they come out! Lots of fun to work on these...

Comments

1. Signaholic Signaholic, 2 years ago
    I like your work! I have a chance to buy a Vendo 81 for pennies on the dollar but the test will be what Ray has said, hopefully no useless/ non correct decals. If that's the case, I will certainly pass.
  2. PopMachineShop PopMachineShop, 2 years ago
    I agree. I hate the ones that are pinstriped and all full of decals. I try to restore back to original adult as possible. None of these are even clear coated. Just nice shiney paint just like off assembly line. Is also agree about nice originals. And have a nice collection of originals in my personal collection. The 81's are my favorite for sure. Great versatile machines and fun to work on.
  3. PopMachineShop PopMachineShop, 2 years ago
    Meant restore back to original. Not sure where adult came from.
  4. PopMachineShop PopMachineShop, 2 years ago
    Well actually TGBWC, Yes the later V39's did come with embossing on the lower part of the door. The raised Rib comes off the coin door, down towards the bottom and then shoots a 90 degree angle under the ICE COLD lettering which is also embossed on this Late model V39... I mereley restored the original back to the way it was.. see the new photo I added of the V39 when it came to my shop.
    I will still stand by my comment that I chose not to put on all the extra pinstriping and decals, but also keep in mind these machines pictured are redone for the owner of the machine, if the owner wants that extra stuff and pays for it , I will add it even though it goes beyond my personal taste.. the Customer is always right... All of the machines pictured are customer machines, I personally don't own a restored machine in my collection even though I have been restoring for over 15 years..
  5. Signaholic Signaholic, 2 years ago
    You're right, if the customer is paying for it, he gets what he wants I guess.
  6. Daddy_Nobucks Daddy_Nobucks, 2 years ago
    Thanks Pop Machine. I ran her for a month no problem, but now isn't cooling. Fan and motor run fine, so I think maybe just a freon recharge. But the system is old and probably needs some overall resto. I'm not mechanically inclined, so if you have any ideas I'll appreciate the pointers. I was checking out your post last night, very cool, great work.
    dq@cablespeed.com

Dave
  7. softailgarage softailgarage, 2 years ago
    Beautiful work. You have the job I wish I had. Where did you learn the mechanics of these machines? Former repair man?
  8. PopMachineShop PopMachineShop, 2 years ago
    Thank you, It's not my day job, just a hobby, which takes all of my free time after my Day Job.. Thanks for the comments.. I just learned from doing it... just started tearing one apart years ago, cleaned it all up and figured out what kind of plating or paint or coating it needed as original and redid it and put it back together..
  9. vintagetoys, 1 month ago
    Great job, where can I get my hands on one?
  10. PopMachineShop PopMachineShop, 1 month ago
    Email me I have an inventory if unrestored machines I can do for you
  11. vintagetoys, 1 month ago
    Looking for a working unrestored machine with a glass door for the garage. Nice shape but not too faded.
  12. vintagetoys, 1 month ago
    I tried to email you, no luck, it won't forward.
  13. PopMachineShop PopMachineShop, 30 days ago
    email is john@popmachineshop.com

14. vintagetoys, 3 days ago
    What will you have for sale next month?