Please tell me where I can send error coins I found two .

In US Coins > Mercury Dimes > Show & Tell and US Coins > US Error Coins > Show & Tell.
Mercury Dimes2 of 121923 Mercury DimeA Few More Metal Detector Finds Over The Years

bluckmudbluckmud likes this.
blunderbuss2blunderbuss2 loves this.
kerry10456kerry10456 loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

kewpie3260
(1 item)

Hello experts!

This is a silver dime 194 ..2 or 3.
Reverse is a wheat head penny

Need to send for grading and proof

Comments

1. kerry10456 kerry10456, 1 year ago
    Really strange error, but I'm betting the farm..... it's a REAL goodie
  2. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 1 year ago
    You can send them to:
    R. Lucas
    9 Calabash Rd.
    St. Maarten, N.A.
  3. kewpie3260, 1 year ago
    Yes it is silver on Dime on reverse is a wheat head penny
    Just need to send to HONORABLE, INTEGRITY grading outfit or person . Hoping for a miracle
    I'm so impressed with ALL your expert comments.
    THANK YOU KINDLY!!
  4. kewpie3260, 1 year ago
    This is one coin mercury dime I think on front and then on otherbsidevabwheat penny markings...all one coin . A dime and penny one coin
  5. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 1 year ago
    Well guys, "HONORABLE, INTEGRITY" rules me out.
  6. kewpie3260, 1 year ago
    Yes ?...Silver dime 1942 or 1943 and on reverse a wheat head penny copper looking
  7. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 1 year ago
    Well guys, "HONORABLE, INTEGRITY" rules me out. but then "grading outfit or person leaves me in!
  8. kewpie3260, 1 year ago
    Dear blunder buss2. You seem so kind and answered immediately...I think you are definitely honorable with integrity. I just wanted to keep in US so I can track coin.
    I hope you understand. Lots of hugs
  9. kerry10456 kerry10456, 1 year ago
    If copper on one side and silver on the other, it's got to be a hoaks
  10. kewpie3260, 1 year ago
    Thank you all very much. 1942 or 1943 whom knows what Went on .

I SUBMITTED FOUR VIEWS . TWO OF FRONT (DIME ) TWO ON BACK OF (WHEAT penny )MARKINGS . One coin ...yes we all know how mint strikes coins that is what makes this unique ... NOT A HOAX.
  11. RonM RonM, 1 year ago
    I had one of these several years ago.It was part of a magic trick.This piece fit into a hollowed out penny with the dime side hidden. You showed the single penny,then placed it in a glass and shook it. It caused the two pieces to separate,giving the appearance of making a penny and a dime out of a single penny. I purchase my trick coin at a magic shop in Wilmington Delaware 25 years ago.
  12. kewpie3260, 1 year ago
    Thanks anyway I really do appreciate your help. I will send away and if I made a fool of myself I will gladly inform all. Thank you
  13. kewpie3260, 1 year ago
    Not a purchased coin....have had several over my lifetime . I will return with answer .
  14. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 1 year ago
    kewpie, I guess our time together is fini. What a shame as I was drawn to you like no other, -- until Kevin mentioned the farm! Maybe he will give me a back plot to raise a REAL cash crop! LOL
  15. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 1 year ago
    Hey mustangtony, I've only been given a few minutes. By tomorrow nite I will have established "HONORABLE INTEGRITY COIN GRADING SERVICE" unless some scam artist(sorry, entrepreneur) hasn't already grabbed the name.
    Be sure to send your rare coins to me(uh, us). I(we) have a perfect rating as we don't exist yet.