Steiff 1930's Mickey Mouse Doll

In Animals > Mickey Mouse > Show & Tell and Dolls > Steiff Stuffed Animals > Show & Tell.
Mickey Mouse60 of 1171930's Mickey Mouse Bavarian China PlateDAISY  HAT MINNIE RAG DOLL

AntigueToysAntigueToys loves this.
trunkmantrunkman loves this.
HunterHunter likes this.
senchisenchi loves this.
KathycatKathycat loves this.
miKKoChristmas11miKKoChristmas11 loves this.
ho2cultchaho2cultcha loves this.
officialfuelofficialfuel loves this.
kerry10456kerry10456 loves this.

guyfrmatl

My newest addition... a Steiff 1930's Mickey Mouse Doll. He still has the Steiff button in his ear, but it missing his original tags. Has leather like eyes and mother of pearl pant buttons. Total cutie! Stands around 6 inches tall.

Comments

1. Manikin Manikin, 2 years ago
    Wow Guy he is w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l !!!!!!!!!!! I love him lucky you and Kerry will drool on this one :-)
  2. guyfrmatl guyfrmatl, 2 years ago
    Thank you for the kind compliments!
  3. kerry10456 kerry10456, 2 years ago
    I brought a towel, didn't wanna make a mess, lol. Take a peek at this posting, I think it's the cleanest "Clark" Minnie I've ever seen. Maybe you know if these were every reproduced in the full sized.
  4. miKKoChristmas11 miKKoChristmas11, 2 years ago
    Fabulous!!! I'm beginning to wonder if you have purchased a museum!
  5. Manikin Manikin, 2 years ago
    Kerry I do not believe the one posted on your link is original is a 1939 Clark Minnie . Wrong fabric. wrong flower in hat ect . So don't cry ok :-) xoxo
    Here is the real one notice the cloth flower they would have used at time ,fabric is different ect
  6. kerry10456 kerry10456, 2 years ago
    Good to know Mani, I wasn't sure, and I'll believe you, your the best on Vintage and antique dolls. XOXO. thanks for the insight.
  7. guyfrmatl guyfrmatl, 2 years ago
    Thanks for the love everyone :)
  8. Kathycat Kathycat, 2 years ago
    Love it! I thought Steiff only did Teddy Bears
  9. Manikin Manikin, 2 years ago
    Sorry guy we added some chat on another post to yours . But was clarifying on a different Minnie Mouse not your wonderful authentic Mickey !!!!!!!!!! Love love him