Coca-Cola Soda Jerk Cap, Cloth, c. 1940

In Coca-Cola > Show & Tell.
Coca Cola971 of 2586Coca-Cola Pitcher & GlassesAirline cooler

officialfuelofficialfuel loves this.
Chevelleman69Chevelleman69 loves this.
egreeley1976egreeley1976 loves this.
DesignerDesigner loves this.
LongingsLongings loves this.
bratjddbratjdd loves this.
ttomtuckerttomtucker loves this.
jameyrdjameyrd loves this.
kerry10456kerry10456 loves this.
SignaholicSignaholic loves this.
tommy1002tommy1002 loves this.
pickrknowspickrknows loves this.

Daddy_Nobu…

One can offset paying high prices on old, authentic Coca-Cola signs and ad pieces by "flipping" a good eBay Buy It Now (BIN) deal once in awhile. But ya gotta be decisive and pull the trigger.

Case in point: I paid double value of this cool 1940 soda jerk cap after my BIN request and offer was accepted by seller. Later in the week, I went deep on a 1939, 6 1/2" x 16" tin thermo (also BIN request). Not too many minutes later I ran across a BIN auction 1950's, 30" tin "cigar" thermo, 95 bucks! believe it or not, which I jumped on. Already had one but recognized potential for re-sale, and sure enough I flipped it for a $146 profit, sold 15 minutes after I put it up.

The hat will be framed, the '39 sign is hanging, and I shipped the '50's thermometer earlier today. Total spend for the two pieces I'm keeping: $186

Keep your eyes peeled and the hits coming.

Dave

Comments

1. pickrknows pickrknows, 2 years ago
    You are the BIN KING Dave! Great score(s), lots of deals to be Thankfull for!!
    Have a great Thanksgiving weekend Dave & all the CW gang!!
  2. Daddy_Nobucks Daddy_Nobucks, 2 years ago
    Thanks Bernie and great big Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
  3. tommy1002 tommy1002, 2 years ago
    Man!!! I hate being away for work.... I miss the best things without my computer by my side, lol. Beautiful market mastery my friend!!!!
  4. tommy1002 tommy1002, 2 years ago
    P.S. If I saw the cigar thermo, you would be shipping it to NY!!! LOL
  5. Daddy_Nobucks Daddy_Nobucks, 2 years ago
    Hey Tommy, thanks. Hope it's going good. Yeah, work get's in the way of the fun stuff. :)
  6. Signaholic Signaholic, 2 years ago
    You are the "BINFlipMaster"! Great job buddy
  7. Daddy_Nobucks Daddy_Nobucks, 2 years ago
    Thanks Perry. I put a good, fair price on the cigar thermo (BIN 249) which enabled a quick sell. Often I look at the prices set by eBay dealers selling old Coke stuff, and I just shake my head. Greedy. Put a fair price on it or auction it with no reserve, let the market determine value, SELL IT, for goodness sake!
  8. Daddy_Nobucks Daddy_Nobucks, 2 years ago
    $9.99 frame from Meijer and a piece of black matte paper from the kids' art supplies. Looking Good.
  9. Jovanaart84, 2 years ago
    Hello Daddy_Nobucks,

can you take a look at this clock and tell me what you think, I will appreciate it, really... http://www.collectorsweekly.com/stories/75065-coca-cola-watch