This is a 99 cent purchase Love it and like to share :)

In Animals > Show & Tell.
Animals1772 of 25821. Bear - Thomas Wolfe Original - (Mountain Country Living)Beautiful Parrot

aghcollectaghcollect loves this.
packrat-placepackrat-place loves this.
musikchoomusikchoo loves this.
miKKoChristmas11miKKoChristmas11 loves this.
walksoftlywalksoftly loves this.
MilitaristMilitarist loves this.

bratjdd

This is a metal stack of two dogs one cat an a Rooster.
This is a 99 cent purchase I had to buy it it reminded me of my two dogs my cat and my Rooster i use to have. I hope you guys like it as much as i do. Sorry no marking.

Comments

1. Militarist Militarist, 2 years ago
    That looks like a version of the "Bremen Town Musicians"
  2. miKKoChristmas11 miKKoChristmas11, 2 years ago
    Charming!!
  3. bratjdd bratjdd, 2 years ago
    Thanks musatangtony,lol I could see it, how funny it must of been to see that.
  4. bratjdd bratjdd, 2 years ago
  5. bratjdd bratjdd, 2 years ago
    Thank you, Militarist, You are correct it is a figurine of Bremen Town Musicians.

6. bratjdd bratjdd, 2 years ago
  7. Militarist Militarist, 2 years ago
    Check this out: http://www.oceans09ieeebremen.org/UserFiles/File/Town_Musicians.pdf
  8. miKKoChristmas11 miKKoChristmas11, 2 years ago
    Thank you, bratjdd! However, I am not a "sir", but a woman. (St. Michael is my patron saint, hence the 'miKKo'.) : )
  9. bratjdd bratjdd, 2 years ago
    miKKo I apoligize. St Michael is one of my patron saint to i carry one in my car.
    Hopping you accept:)
  10. miKKoChristmas11 miKKoChristmas11, 2 years ago
    No apology needed, bratjdd! I was honored to be called "Sir", but I just thought you should know that I'm a woman. Two others on CW once thought that I were a man - I guess that my 'loving' so much militaria and so many firearms has something to do with it, but miKKo isn't an obvious name for a woman. Apparently my Princess Troll avatar was asleep when you posted your remark. : )
    Glad that you ride with St. Michael the Archangel! He is sure to come in handy in California traffic. : ) Thanks again for your kind words, bratjdd. It is always a pleasure to visit your postings.