It's Christmas Photo Time, Y'all!

In Photographs > Show & Tell and Christmas > Show & Tell.
Photographs1283 of 3001The order of the Kings Daughters membership card 1890Unusual 1910 dated family portrait

Virginia.vintageVirginia.vintage loves this.
lundylundy loves this.
aghcollectaghcollect loves this.
lisalisa loves this.
kerry10456kerry10456 loves this.
inkyinky loves this.
musikchoomusikchoo loves this.
walksoftlywalksoftly loves this.
jojomangjojomang loves this.

Hunter

Our staff at Collectors Weekly wants to see all your favorite family photos from Christmas morning's past: posing with presents, clowning around with new toys, and generally enjoying the holiday spirit.

Please post your favorite Christmas (or Hanukkah) photos from days of old for a chance to be featured on the Collectors Weekly homepage!

My Tex-mas photographs above, from left to right - mom gets excited on Christmas circa 1952, the extended family around 1983 (my mom is far right and my dad has the beard and glasses), and me in my Christmas suit on Paw Paw's shoulders circa 1987.

Thanks y'all, and Happy Holidays!

* the mystery will be solved when we post those old photos!

Comments

1. Hunter Hunter, 2 years ago
    thanks Bellin - let's see your pics! :)

~ Merry Xmas ~
  2. inky inky, 2 years ago
    *** Merry Christmas Hunter!...:-) ***
  3. Hunter Hunter, 2 years ago
    thanks inky! all the best to you and yours :)
  4. kerry10456 kerry10456, 2 years ago
    Hunter, just a short comment to wish you and yours "Happy Holidays" and thanks for all your support this past year, very appreciated!!
  5. Hunter Hunter, 2 years ago
    thanks Kerry :) have a great holiday season as well!
  6. Manikin Manikin, 3 months ago
    Hunter did you look like this when earthquake hit ? Same expression :-)
  7. Hunter Hunter, 3 months ago
    haha Mani ;) I was camping that night! so didn't even feel it.
  8. Manikin Manikin, 3 months ago
    :-) I thought of you when I heard about quake Hunter and could not help bringing back this oh no ! Look photo :-) Lucky you camping ,my brother in law went last week and a tree beetle got inside his ear nearly went nuts till got to ER so wear ear plugs ok :-)
  9. Hunter Hunter, 3 months ago
    Yipes - tree beetle?! I usually wear ear plugs anyway, but thanks for the tip. :) We were more worried about bears out here in CA.
  10. Manikin Manikin, 3 months ago
    Well I will send my son from Alaska he hunts Bear :-) I remember camping in CA and bears would come into camp site and we just had a canvas tent .
  11. Hunter Hunter, 3 months ago
    Yep, all food / toiletries gotta be locked away so they don't come nosing around your tent. We had no issues, but the ranger said our site was in "bear alley" and that they have a few coming in every night. I also learned that once they become addicted to human food, they won't go back to wild stuff, so the park staff kills them! :(
  12. Manikin Manikin, 3 months ago
    That is why the have do not feed animal signs ,they become dependent on people . We have a problem with ducks here and people feeding them and we have way to many now waiting for food at parks .
  13. Hunter Hunter, 3 months ago
    Poor guys. I think if people knew they couldn't survive on their own anymore, they might stop. :/
  14. Virginia.vintage Virginia.vintage, 3 months ago
    This is an adorable post!!!
  15. Hunter Hunter, 3 months ago
    thanks virginia ;)
  16. SEAN68 SEAN68, 3 months ago
    What a beautiful Family!! :)