CAL RIPKEN (about 25% of my entire Ripken collection)

In Baseball > Baseball Cards > Show & Tell.
Baseball Cards83 of 100We're Gonna WIN, Twins!Kirby Puckett Fotoball and 1986 Topps card

VikingFan82VikingFan82 loves this.

This is the current box i am filling of Ripkens. When its complete it will be box #4. The auto and rare Ripken items and his 82 traded cards i have are safe at the bank but i thought i would give you an idea of the amount of Ripkens i have collected since 1982. My last count was well over 3,000 and my goal is to obtain 500 of his first 3 year cards in every set for my son. He might beable to buy a new pair of shoes when he cashing them in.

1. VikingFan82 VikingFan82, 5 years ago
    Impressive! Now I see how you have so many! I generally dont hold onto or display my doubles/triples. Most of them go to my dad or nephew...or in the card boxes I have stored. What is the ticket stub?
  2. Electraglide, 5 years ago
    Its from his last game he played at the Rays stadium. They had a big ceremony for him down here his retirement year. Unlike a lot of ball players he was loved by the enemy.
  3. VikingFan82 VikingFan82, 5 years ago
    Very cool. His 3,000th hit came at the Metrodome. I knew someone that said they would give me their ticket stub...but they never did.
  4. VikingFan82 VikingFan82, 5 years ago
    Cal was at the public memorial service for Kirby Puckett in 2006 that I attended too. Class act.
  5. Electraglide, 5 years ago
    I know that your into tickets and one day i'll gather all mine up which is very few, i just never collected them and you can trade me something for them. I have a few nascar stubs from daytona and one old one that you might like. Willie Pep fight in conneticut 1941 ,ringside seat. I'll see if i can find it to post a pic.