rearranged the pots

In Art Glass > Show & Tell and Art Deco > Show & Tell.
Art Glass5620 of 9590Vicke Lindstrand Decanter LH 1520 for KostaBeautiful glass, Murano ?

ozmartyozmarty loves this.
BertBert loves this.
valentino97valentino97 loves this.
bobogalbobogal loves this.
AmberRoseAmberRose loves this.
Woman34Woman34 loves this.
austrohungaroaustrohungaro loves this.

Bazelmania

I rearranged my Leerdam 1928 glass flowerpots.
In an earlier post they were all placed mixed in colour.

Let me know which is best.

I rearrange stuff all the time to change the view and ''renew'' interest.
Since the previous post of these pots I have one added. One of the largest blue ones. That one I sold a few years ago, and bought it back a few weeks ago.

Comments

1. vetraio50 vetraio50, 2 years ago
    The red is a great colour there. A bit more subdued than the blue and yellow. Which is the rarest colour?
  2. Bazelmania Bazelmania, 2 years ago
    The red was a difficult colour, often it leanes over to orange or brown. It often looks to be kind of burned too. Of these official colours red is the rarest by far.
    It's standing in a brown cupboard now. In a white one they are a lot less subdued.

There are a few other clolours around. I know one that has the same dark purple colour as my earlier posted square ones. I have one posted too in the broad low version.
    That all look to be evening or weekend items that the workers made as an experiment or for their own personal use. Could also be that they had a little glass left in the ovens and decided to not let that cool down but use it (differently). I'll never know. Officialyy they were produced and sold in these 3 colours. The low and broad version in blue and yellow only.

The glass is called Graniver. Like in granite
  3. AmberRose AmberRose, 2 years ago
    I kind of like them separated. Like stripes in your cupboard. I would probably change it up now and again just to keep it fresh.
    Are you going to start an equally large collection of "night" pieces?
  4. Bazelmania Bazelmania, 2 years ago
    I will keep changing Amber, Thanks. Night pieces??
  5. epson233 epson233, 2 years ago
    well you crazy little jar head -- how could one chose -- great organizational skills -- don't think i would like to go up against you in a game of mahjong
  6. Bazelmania Bazelmania, 2 years ago
    Haha, thanks epson
  7. epson233 epson233, 2 years ago
    your welcome -- did you see your little cutie you sent
  8. Bazelmania Bazelmania, 2 years ago
    Yes I did and answered your email.
  9. Bazelmania Bazelmania, 2 years ago
    Thanks. I'm practically ok.
  10. Bazelmania Bazelmania, 1 year ago
    Yes I did. Not being a sunshine at the moment, sorry.
  11. Bazelmania Bazelmania, 1 year ago
    Hi Sean, I am, thanks. How are you?
  12. Bazelmania Bazelmania, 1 year ago
    Good to hear.
    I've got 4 more pots by the way.....
  13. Bazelmania Bazelmania, 1 year ago
    Nothing special, just 4 more (of the same) I'm afraid.