LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD "NEED YOUR HELP WITH INTIALS"

In Posters and Prints > Prints > Show & Tell.
Prints277 of 741French Art1930's Japanese Season prints ?

aghcollectaghcollect loves this.
Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.
aeonaeon likes this.
ho2cultchaho2cultcha loves this.
LISSA-DLISSA-D loves this.
musikchoomusikchoo loves this.
miKKoChristmas11miKKoChristmas11 loves this.
walksoftlywalksoftly loves this.

bratjdd

Hi everyone, here is a frame of Little Red Riding Hood saying to her
Grandmother, "What Great Arms You Have" I believe it could be
a print from a book and was frame but I am not positive. Need your
input what you think. I have search for the initials M. Z. P. but nothing is coming up. I could sure use your help. This is something I would like to
pass on to my grandchildren. Thank you

Mystery Solved

Comments

1. miKKoChristmas11 miKKoChristmas11, 2 years ago
    Really LOVE this illustration, and have been trying to find it and the artist. Without success. Yes, I love this illustration so much that I logged on despite the fact that I have work to do. Someone has to recognize this, as it is quite delightful.
  2. miKKoChristmas11 miKKoChristmas11, 2 years ago
    Hi Mustangtony! Great job!!! Ms. Price produced at least two little reds. I tried her on the following page, and got a different image. When I didn't find another, I gave up on her.

But she was here.

Grhttp://www.surlalunefairytales.com/illustrations/ridinghood/pricered2.html

Did you a have to search long? I was surprised at how long it took me because this is such an excellent illustration. Great job!!! : )

Bratjdd, you might enjoy James Thurber's version of LRRH:

3. miKKoChristmas11 miKKoChristmas11, 2 years ago
    Thanks, mustangtony! You did well, sir! I had insomnia last night and decided to look on CW before starting work, and was snared by this charming illustration. We thought alike, but I was not thorough. You were thorough, and a gentleman, to boot. : D
  4. bratjdd bratjdd, 2 years ago
    Wow guys Thank you so much for all your Help!!! I dont want to cause no sleep disturbance. I do Appreciate you both,and OMG!!! I love the link Thank you, Thank you mustantony you are wonderful!!!
  5. bratjdd bratjdd, 2 years ago