Exotic "Egyptian" tourist jewelry: 1940's-50's Italy, Morroco, Spain, Mexico?

In Costume Jewelry > Egyptian Revival Jewelry > Show & Tell and Fine Jewelry > Sterling Silver Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Egyptian Revival Jewelry32 of 46A Spectacular old  statement necklace.Sssss.. Silver sssss Snakes, bracelet, ring, earrings

aghcollectaghcollect loves this.
inkyinky loves this.
toracattoracat loves this.
freiheitfreiheit loves this.
blunderbuss2blunderbuss2 loves this.

Enjoy these and store as a collection but not sure if they belong together or where they came from . 3rd bracelet in pic 1 has a mark: ALP Italy. All 3 of these have peg closure. 2nd bracelet has grape clusters - maybe coral?

Butterfly in 2 and 3 is marked G. Pulloni Firenze 2x2" pin very dramatic w/brass camels. I wear it w/the link bracelet Pada or Paba - looks Mexican to me. Seen similar w/thin silver 3/4" links. This might have been remade - looks good as it is.

I know the camel earrings were bought in Morroco by my Dad around 1951.

1. Stillwater Stillwater, 3 years ago
    ALP is probably alpaca, or nickel silver. Do you know if some of the bracelets are from Morocco as well? That's a popular way to make bracelets in Morocco
  2. valentino97 valentino97, 3 years ago
    Thank you - there are no other marks on the bracelets and I haven't found much about these in my research. I agree - they aren't sterling. The butterfly and camel earrings are a better quality silver but they aren't marked either. You didn't even comment on the leopard print fur pendant. How tacky is that? I don't know what happened to the matching earrings I had.
  3. valentino97 valentino97, 3 years ago
    Thank you for your comments Bellin68 - you always love my obsessions and of course! that means a lot to me!
  4. valentino97 valentino97, 3 years ago
    Thank you freiheit and blunderbuss2 for your loves. I would like to see some of your jewelry finds.
  5. valentino97 valentino97, 3 years ago
    Thank you Phil, inky and toracat for your loves.