DNA beer/ale?

In Breweriana > Show & Tell and Bottles > Beer Bottles > Show & Tell.
Breweriana992 of 2101Bud Dry Draft neon signImperial German Reservist's stein of Pionier (Engineer) Rieger of the Prussian 21st Pionier Regiment

SizzleSizzle loves this.
inkyinky loves this.
walksoftlywalksoftly loves this.

Somebody left this bottle here quite a few years back. It is alcoholic & that's just about all I know about it. Probably one of those micro-breweries that were springing up. Anybody know anything about it?

1. Roycroftbooksfromme1, 4 years ago
    why the heck is it full
  2. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 4 years ago
    Roy, saving for emergencies. About 15 yrs old! Think it's still good?
  3. Roycroftbooksfromme1, 4 years ago
    wont know till we try it from AL huh...
  4. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 4 years ago
    I'll stick to the fresher stuff. Ya, AL but I ain't got no accent even though everybody else does. 42 yrs out of the states & I've still got it. No accent to tie to in St.Maarten so I reverted back to hill-billy. People love it. I even spice it up for them. Don't expect me to let my fans down do you? I refer to my language as "Alabamese" so that I can claim to be bi-lingual even though English isn't the other one. I've found that I speak enough of other languages to get myself laid or killed anywhere in the world.
  5. Roycroftbooksfromme1, 4 years ago
    I was saying the beer is from AL...hell jonny reb
    i know were your
  6. Roycroftbooksfromme1, 4 years ago
    johnny reb ..dam cats in my way and i cant see the dam keys...lmao
  7. Roycroftbooksfromme1, 4 years ago
    i writing to my best friend of 50 odd years out in calf...he busting my coconuts about the weather out here..
  8. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 4 years ago
    That brew is from AL? No wonder they hid the address. We are used to doing that.
  9. inky inky, 4 years ago
    are you sure it's alcohol!..:-/
  10. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 4 years ago
    Inky, it's packed away now but I remember it having a % on it.
  11. samthedriller, 3 years ago
    This drink was developed by my Uncle, in Australia. It was known as 'DNA - Alcoholic Cider', and had a strong taste of apple. It was marketed as a 'girly', summer-time drink, but didn't do too well here in Australia. It was originally produced in the mid-90's, and the company struggled when a lengthy strike at the shipping docks held up overseas stock.
  12. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 3 years ago
    Thanks samthedriller. Had it for years & nobody had heard of it. Wonder how it got here?