Vintage Deco Emerald Cut Amethyst 14k Rose Gold Bracelet 23.8gr

In Fine Jewelry > Art Deco Fine Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Art Deco Fine Jewelry116 of 204Sterling and Marcasite (pendant?)Vintage Antique Ceylon Moonstone Sterling 32mm x 27mm

kerry10456kerry10456 loves this.
miKKoChristmas11miKKoChristmas11 loves this.
vintagejewelvintagejewel loves this.
AmberRoseAmberRose loves this.
valentino97valentino97 loves this.
Woman34Woman34 loves this.
NewtimesNewtimes loves this.
toracattoracat loves this.

Moonstonel…

This was a true find that I paid $38 for and was happy to say that I wanted one like this one for a longtime! The bracelet does need a prong fixed and is in near mint condition. This measures 7.80 and the centre stone is 15mm x 10mm and this is solid rose gold...love the patina!!!

Comments

1. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 2 years ago
    BELLIN68, thank you :)
  2. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 2 years ago
    valentino97, thank you for all your loving...means a lot :)
  3. AmberRose AmberRose, 2 years ago
    I love me a bracelet!
  4. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 2 years ago
    AmberRose, you are crazy..and funny! I just put it out to the Universe what I am looking for...and they just come to me....all the time. Its like asking God for a lollypop :)
  5. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    toracat, vetraio50, mustangtony thank you for your loving xoxoxoxo
  6. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    I do the universe thing too! Have to be specific and it either comes to me or a message why it should not comes to me. (For example: universe says "NO...Val - I know you want that pair of 1940's Chinese man and woman lamps w/amazing aluminum slatted shades for $500 - but your rent is more important. Don't worry, you'll find a S&P set today of a similar nature for about $3...." Has this happened to you too?
  7. Newtimes Newtimes, 1 year ago
    valentino, it happens to me too but slower: sometimes I see something I want really badly but cannot afford, and I tell myself not to buy it because its the law (you have to keep yourself tight!) and then a few months later a similar object just rolls on my path for almost nothing and I just have to grab it and never let it go ;-))
  8. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    Valentino97 and Newtimes that is how I am too....I see something in an Antique Jewelry book and say WOW that would be nice to have and see. Then it comes to me within about 2-3 months time. I believe in the Law of Attraction! I believe that I will have a wonderful place to live ...filled with light and love to move to with my daughters. Somehow....I will get the money. This will be our first place all together. Just our own and it will be blessed with happiness and love.
    I have to believe :))) That's all I have...and all you guys at CW make me smile and believe that everything is possible XOXOXOXO
  9. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    aeon, thanks for the attention!!