Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Cast Steel tools.....

In Tools and Hardware > Show & Tell.
Popular items this week1 of 646My Anri Collection Part Three LOETZ II-7511: A DIFFERENT KIND OF JIP.
Love it
Like it

walksoftlywalksoftly loves this.
blunderbuss2blunderbuss2 loves this.
Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 1 year ago


(10 items)

Would like to know something about what these tools are used for and what they are called..Thanks in advance for any input.

Unsolved Mystery

Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.


  1. walksoftly walksoftly, 1 year ago
    Two of these are definitely for leather work, the one on the lower left is a trace end punch,if it is open on the end & hollow & the one on the right is a round knife.
    The one in the center is a crimping tool.
  2. walksoftly walksoftly, 1 year ago
    Center tool is a H K Porter swaging or crimping tool.
  3. Curiosity2011 Curiosity2011, 1 year ago
    Wow! Thanks for your input - do you know what the tool is for/called on upper left in photo? It's the one with a small hook...Again, Thanks!
  4. walksoftly walksoftly, 1 year ago
    You're most welcome Curiosity.
    That was the one piece that I couldn't find info on, are there any markings on it.
    Could you add a couple more images of it.

    You will be able to take up Leathercraft now ;-)

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.