GIFTS from CW

In Art Glass > Show & Tell and Dolls > Kokeshi Dolls > Show & Tell.
Art Glass5063 of 9724 Loetz Phanomen Genre 181.Murano Cristalleria Ann Primrose Collection

AntiqageAntiqage loves this.
walksoftlywalksoftly loves this.
inkyinky loves this.
dasullywondasullywon loves this.
nldionnenldionne loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

AmberRose

I have not had much luck finding the wow lately. It is dry as a bone out there.
BUT, I have been the recipient of some amazing presents from folk right here on CW.
You may recognize the Oiva Toikka for Iittala vase that Sean Bellin posted a while back. He sent it to me (okay he traded for my Bacarat).
Tall pretty Kokeshi doll came from Sean too. Goodness of his heart this time. (big softy) She fits right in my growing collection.

Bratjdd just sent me that adorable mini bento (?) box. LOVE IT! Also fits in perfectly with my collection.
Bratjdd also sent me some adorable earings as well. I am wearing them right now! Thank you sweetie!

The fish (taupe not gold) came from JayHow. My daughter took one look when I unwrapped it and claimed it for her very own. Told me her gold fish needed a friend. It was kinda adorable as well. Thank you JayHow from both my daughter and myself ; ))

I have also made such good friends here on CW without meeting a single one face to face!
So in honor to you all, I lift a green beer (or green tea if you prefer) to you all!!!

Comments

1. AmberRose AmberRose, 1 year ago
    Big Kiss Tony, nldionne and Sean!
  2. AmberRose AmberRose, 1 year ago
    Where was I when you were passing out kisses?? Oh, dealing with a house full of six and eight year olds.
    Thank you JayHow for the love, you too birdie, inky, and dasullywon!

Erin go Bragh!!
  3. AmberRose AmberRose, 1 year ago
    Oh and JayHow...I had the real fish in perfect profile for the picture but he moved! He wouldn't pose...does he know who insures he gets fed every night?
  4. vetraio50 vetraio50, 1 year ago
    Happy Paddy's Day, Amber!
  5. AmberRose AmberRose, 1 year ago
    Thanks V, you too!
  6. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    AmberRose, I feel the same way about a few here on CW! I feel very lucky to have incredible support and inspiration to share knowledge and happiness to everyone who understands the love of collection your passion! To even have a passion like we do is RARE and I admire the realness of all of your imputs and comments to learn by! Thank you from a newbie like me :0
  7. walksoftly walksoftly, 1 year ago
    Very nice gifts from the CW family, I just thought that I should acknowledge that I was on the receiving end of you generosity not that long ago.
    Some day I hope that I can return the favor.
  8. austrohungaro austrohungaro, 1 year ago
    Woooow! The Toikka vase i hadn't seen (shame on me, I know... I'm missing so many W postings!) but it is certainly beautiful!!! And as for the kokeshi collectuion, I see it's growing to became a pretty good one! Love the latest add ons! ¡¡¡Un abrazo fuerte!!!
  9. AmberRose AmberRose, 1 year ago
    I can take a hint! I will take photos and tour my dining room. We are just about to do some major re tooling so I will document the current settings.
    Walksoftly, you are sweet! I need to find a new present for you!
    Austro! Adorable and lovely as always!
  10. bratjdd bratjdd, 1 year ago
    Beautiful Collection!!!!, I will keep my eyes wide open for you. :)
  11. AmberRose AmberRose, 1 year ago
    Brat! Thank you for my presents! I love how you packaged them too!
  12. walksoftly walksoftly, 1 year ago
    Thanks for that nice compliment Amber, it wouldn't be right if you sent me another gift before I had the chance to find you something first.
  13. upstatenycollector upstatenycollector, 1 year ago
    Sweet! I haven't been out as much as I'd like to. Despite what the rodent said, it's still winter here and averaging 10 degrees below normal. Hope the dry spell ends soon, Amber!
  14. miKKoChristmas11 miKKoChristmas11, 1 year ago
    Oooh - this one slipped right by me! How, I don't know. Nice vase!, love the dolls and the goldfish!!! You have dozens of friends at CW - you are a friend to everyone you meet - always a kind word for others, and a keen eye!!! Hooray for AmberRose!!! : )
  15. AmberRose AmberRose, 1 year ago
    Cheers Petey!
  16. SEAN68 SEAN68, 11 months ago
    I found another vase today , like the one in the first picture:) when we traded:)
  17. AmberRose AmberRose, 11 months ago
    That's great! You have found a bunch lately!
  18. SEAN68 SEAN68, 11 months ago
    Yes I have been:) and very very little$ paid for these items:) I had started a mid century modern group fb:)
  19. vetraio50 vetraio50, 11 months ago
    When?
  20. SEAN68 SEAN68, 11 months ago
    the vase you mean?
  21. vetraio50 vetraio50, 11 months ago
    Yes Eye 4?
  22. AmberRose AmberRose, 11 months ago
    Sean, obviously you started something on FB...can you hook our gang up? I'm rarely, if ever on FB but...
  23. SEAN68 SEAN68, 11 months ago
    Yes I hook our gang up:)
  24. SEAN68 SEAN68, 11 months ago
    Yes eye:)
  25. SEAN68 SEAN68, 11 months ago
    Hello eye4beauty:)
  26. AmberRose AmberRose, 11 months ago
    Dorks....
  27. SEAN68 SEAN68, 11 months ago
    so what do you want me to hook you up with?
  28. SEAN68 SEAN68, 11 months ago
    amberrose are you on face book
  29. AmberRose AmberRose, 11 months ago
    Sean, I have a FB account but I check it once or twice a year. I thought you said you started a MCM group on FB.
    Eye, I need to get out of my rut...I'm bored! Same every Sept as my son makes his adjustment to school. (Special school) he is so overwhelmed by it all we have to stay very close to home. Same old same old is making me batty. Even the hunt is ho hum. Nothing fab. Yawn!
  30. SEAN68 SEAN68, 11 months ago
    yes darling I did start a MCM WORLD WIDE group on fb :) I see once or 2 times a year your on there :) got it:) and I found a very cool retro slim lined 1980's bosch coffee maker:) made in germany
  31. Aimathena, 11 months ago