Bracelets Two old Tribal? Ivory? (I think yes) From Where? Need Help From the Team!

In Fine Jewelry > Cuff Bracelets > Show & Tell and Asian > Show & Tell.
Cuff Bracelets11 of 23SELENA WARNER BRACELET NAVAJO??  WHAT YEAR WAS MADE ??Sterling Silver Girl's Bracelet

Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.
freiheitfreiheit loves this.
ho2cultchaho2cultcha loves this.
pickrknowspickrknows loves this.
walksoftlywalksoftly loves this.
NewtimesNewtimes loves this.
bratjddbratjdd loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

toracat

Need help C. W. Team! All that glitters is not gold, or silver, but still can be beautiful. The metal bracelet may be part silver, I read once they used 600 or 700, (800 is pure or coin) I will test later, They are filthy dirty, I will clean later, The ivory one was 1/2 price and much cheaper than the other, it said as is as pin is stuck and can not open! This is 2nd bracelet with stuck pin, I got. the other open, but took a lot of work. The ivory colored one passed the pin test. I am wondering if the stone opens also on the one bracelet, it looks like it does and when I tap it is hollow sound inside, it is corroded and will not open, I will try olive oil first then WD-40. Any help is really appreciated on this, maybe Afghanistan or somewhere? Don

Comments

1. Agram.m Agram.m, 1 year ago
    You'right not all beautiful jewelry is made from precious metal I like these bracelets
  2. toracat toracat, 1 year ago
    Thank you! They are very dirty and will look better soon! I wish I knew there history!!
  3. davyd286, 1 year ago
    Could be from India
  4. toracat toracat, 1 year ago
    You may be right! or Thailand, both have elephants and Afghanistan and desert Countries do not. Thanks!
  5. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    I think...India. Sorry I don't think they are silver at all. I've seen many like these in my 40 years of searching. I could be wrong but these look 80's or 90's to me.
  6. toracat toracat, 1 year ago
    I have moved on from these, they were a good buy, a Japanese woman has one very similar from Thailand, the Ivory one. Don thanks!
  7. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    Sorry - how do we delete these comments? We've moved on and now let's delete? I think you have to do that. Best of love by the way!
  8. toracat toracat, 1 year ago
    I think you are right, the all metal one is probably from India, I meant I have bought so much, I do not have time to check everything. You are right too I do not think they are silver, they were cheap! So I buy, sometimes great risk pays great rewards! Thank you for help and advice, I am just learning about all jewelry and art! Don
  9. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    Hi Don - I meant my post showed up twice - how do we delete at least one of them? I think you have to do it. Oh my gosh - it is so boring to read my comments twice. I am not that interesting! Hunter...can you help with this?