Antique Victorian Amethyst Sterling Silver Filigree Lavaliere Pendant

In Fine Jewelry > Victorian and Edwardian Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Victorian and Edwardian Jewelry266 of 452Antique Chinese Rose Quartz Enamel Filigree Panel BraceletVintage Antique Victorian Moonstone Festoon Necklace

PhilDavidAlexanderMorrisPhilDavidAlexanderMorris loves this.
antiquarius123antiquarius123 loves this.
wpjwpj loves this.
shughsshughs loves this.
freiheitfreiheit loves this.
vintagemadvintagemad loves this.
miKKoChristmas11miKKoChristmas11 loves this.
toracattoracat loves this.
bratjddbratjdd loves this.
vintagejewelvintagejewel loves this.
NewtimesNewtimes loves this.

Moonstonel…

This is a BEAUTIFUL pendant that is so elegant! I have worn a many times and everytime I would have others ask where I got that from. Well she was an accident. I was not sure many years ago how old she was. She measures 2.5 inches x 1.50 and I have not polished her lately...love patina! She is not hallmarked but is Silver

Comments

1. Newtimes Newtimes, 2 years ago
    Very nice pendant! I love the amethysts.
    Some of the best things in life are not planned for.
  2. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 2 years ago
    Newtimes, thank you! I love them too and I agree the best things in life are not planned! Carpe-Diem all the way :0
  3. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 2 years ago
    wpj, thank you for your loving my friend...it means a lot to me... :)))
  4. antiquarius123 antiquarius123, 2 years ago
    Lovely Victorian piece - I do love amethyst! Do you have any Victorian peridot?
  5. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 2 years ago
    antiquarius123, I have an Ostby & Barton Peridot 10k Ring...very gorgeous...and in mint condition...its a beautiful deep sea green...And loving it :))
    Thank you for your loving and comments...
  6. antiquarius123 antiquarius123, 2 years ago
    Please show us the O&B peridot...you have such beautiful things!
  7. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 2 years ago