Mintgreen guilloché and enamel egg lavaliere

In Fine Jewelry > Enamel Fine Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Enamel Fine Jewelry42 of 75Colllection of silver (enameled) children's jewelry Sterling Silver Cat Pin - 925 & Enamel

BelleEpoqueBelleEpoque loves this.
nutsabotas6nutsabotas6 loves this.
AnneLandersAnneLanders loves this.
tom61375tom61375 loves this.
Lisa-lightingLisa-lighting loves this.
miKKoChristmas11miKKoChristmas11 loves this.
valentino97valentino97 loves this.
lisalisa loves this.
Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.
toolate2toolate2 loves this.
AmberRoseAmberRose loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

Newtimes

I bought this mintgeen silver egg lavaliere for my birthday a few months ago because its so cute!
I thought today was the perfect day to post it as I already posted my chicken yesterday :-)
'Guilloché is a decorative engraving technique in which a very precise intricate repetitive pattern or design is mechanically engraved into an underlying material with fine detail. Specifically, it involves a technique of engine turning, called guilloché in French.'

It does have some emaille loss on one side, but that doesn't bother me.
Its just very delicate, the egg measures about 0,8cm high.
It came from Germany and its marked on the clasp: 835 and B*S (you can see it on the second picture). Can anyone help me identify the date and maker? I cant seem to find anything about it.
You do find the fancy russian ones in gold, but mine is just a simple egg.

Comments

1. AmberRose AmberRose, 1 year ago
    Adorable! Love it!
  2. Newtimes Newtimes, 1 year ago
    Thanks AmberRose, toolate2, mustangtony and vetraio50 for the love
  3. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    I love it....I thought that 835 is from Germany or Austria....or around that area of the World. I have a lot of Antique Silver pieces that are made of 835 Silver and sometimes its hallmarked 935. I love ...Guilloche and sometimes you can repair them with a competent jeweler.
  4. Newtimes Newtimes, 1 year ago
    Thanks toolate2 and Moonstonelover for the love.
    Moonstonelover, I thought it was a lost case trying to find someone to repair it. Thanks for the advice, I will keep on looking for the right jeweler
  5. Newtimes Newtimes, 1 year ago
    Thanks lisa for the love
  6. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    What a perfect robin egg blue - Happy spring and Happy birthday late!
  7. Newtimes Newtimes, 1 year ago
    Hey valentino97, thanks for the comment.
    I didn't know 'robin egg blue' so I looked it up.
    In dutch we call this color 'appelblauwzeegroen' which cant be translated but it means something like: blue like an apple, green like the sea ;-)
  8. Newtimes Newtimes, 1 year ago