Posted 3 years ago
A 1917 Sears, Roebuck and Co Catalog. The west coast distribution center was built in 1912 and remained a distribution center until Sears discontinued there catalog division in 1992. In 1993 Starbucks moved it's headquarters here and took a least on the building until 2015. The building was remodeled after the Feb 28, 2001 earthquake. Sears still retains a retail store at the bottom left side of the building. Some interesting pictures in the catalog.