Monet art deco 3-pc from the 1980's

In Costume Jewelry > Monet Costume Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Monet Costume Jewelry19 of 29Necklace (Pendant) and Earings by Monet Approx. 1949Monet adjustable 'Dinner Ring' goldtone

aghcollectaghcollect loves this.
bratjddbratjdd loves this.
NewtimesNewtimes loves this.
Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.

valentino97

I bought the bracelet between 1985-90 and came across the pins later at antique stores. I can't remember where! Somehow Burdines or Bullocks rings a bell...in that case it would have been in Florida or San Diego. I'm losing my memory! I can't remember where my treasures came from. Anyway - all marked Monet. The bracelet is on ebay right now w/no more info than I have.

Stillwater - you are really good w/research. Do you have tips to share? Or do you hunt around the good old-fashioned way digging from site to site? I just saw a blog "monet the book" by Ms. Alice Vega and will see what she knows. Looks like the right place to start.

Plus an excellent CW story on Monet - it confirms that art-deco pieces were added in the 80's. I am sure there were earrings but I'd like to see what the necklace looked like.

Comments

1. valentino97 valentino97, 2 years ago
    Thank you tony and lee for loving my simple costume jewelry. Great aren't they?
  2. Stillwater Stillwater, 2 years ago
    Very, very interesting, I've NEVER seen that line before. I'd have bought them
  3. valentino97 valentino97, 2 years ago
    Thank you Newtimes, bratjdd and Sean for loving. I'm still trying to find out more about this.
  4. valentino97 valentino97, 2 years ago
    Thank you Stillwater for your comment - guess you love art deco like me? All I know is they're from the 1980's.
  5. valentino97 valentino97, 2 years ago
    I contacted Alice Vega - Monet the book - but she doesn't have more info than I do. I'm pretty sure there was a necklace and earrings too. Anyone know more?
  6. valentino97 valentino97, 2 years ago
    Thank you Phil for loving this.
  7. valentino97 valentino97, 2 years ago
    Thank you Phil - I know my pieces are the right Monet, all signed correctly - just curious the exact year they were made - I think around 1985. Thank you! When I find the matching necklace I'll post it.