Vintage Deco Chinese Amethyst Cab Gilt Silver Filigree Ring

In Fine Jewelry > Art Deco Fine Jewelry > Show & Tell and Fine Jewelry > Amethyst Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Art Deco Fine Jewelry95 of 201Two long Silver ART DECO necklacesSimple 14K yellow gold Art Deco ring with tiger eye

Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.
NewtimesNewtimes loves this.
valentino97valentino97 loves this.
artisloveartislove loves this.
freiheitfreiheit loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

Moonstonel…

This is one of my favourite Antique Amethyst ring that was made in China...its adjustable and has some of the most beautiful Amethyst...hallmarked Silver...and I was not even looking for a ring like this....from a lot of costume jewelry...

Comments

1. freiheit freiheit, 1 year ago
    Absolutely stunning! I love amethysts! Great find!
  2. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    The color is beautiful. Do you wear it? I have some fun old adjustable rings w/different stones - I'll post them when I can find them. Do you think your ring is Victorian? I didn't realize adjustable rings could go back that far but - why not - it's the best idea! I am so happy for that little simple invention.
  3. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    valentino97, I had a brain fart...you are correct....lol. I was listing on RL and got stuck on Era's thanks!
  4. artislove artislove, 1 year ago
    im hypnotized... i think i need to look at some ugly stuff to come by now..?/////,
  5. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    artislove, OMG you are funny!!!!! I can show some of my mothers pieces that she collects....that I have given her... :0 I love artsy pieces.. thanks for the comment :)))))
  6. artislove artislove, 1 year ago
    yesss happy to help having fun if your mom s oke with this?
  7. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    artislove and moonstone....please don't make fun of us who love the ugly stuff! They make the best conversation starters at snooty parties and gallery openings. (Actually - I am kidding - those people look sideways and say "how terribly ugly, but is it cool or important? I'm too scared to ask her..." ) Then I ditch that place and go to the dive bar w/live music and someone will ask me WHAT is that ugly cool thingy you are wearing?

Back to this beautiful ring. Moonstone - you have SO many beautiful items. Thank you for sharing them and educating me! I would love to see your Mom's collection.
  8. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    valentino97, I will be listing some of her pieces with her consent in the next couple of days :) Actually she is my alter ego when comes to Vintage Jewelry! She is the one who got me started in Horses and Jewelry! That is why I spoil her in what she likes.....I will take pictures of he artwork. My Mother Reiko is an artist that studied at the finest art school in Tokyo, Japan. She attained a PHD in painting, sculpture, ikebana, tea ceremony, ect. I will post her paintings this weekend! Thank you for the comments and loving!!!! Lee
  9. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    Thank you - can't wait to see your mother's art. The fruit does not fall far from the tree.
  10. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    valentino97, as far as the fruit falling.. they told me I was dropped! LOL
  11. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    WHAT? Dropped from heaven? Thank you for dropping by us mere mortals! I love CW - I am so excited to see other obsessed collectors. "Hi, my name is Val and I'm an antique addict." And, junk addict too.
  12. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    I wasn't kidding about the book. You should write one. I haven't seen many on mourning jewelry - and none on moonstones. I didn't know ANYTHING about either before our CW visits. I think you can self-publish w/Amazon too. I don't have "enough" of anything to write my own vintage book - but would be a fun project. I'll help if you need some help.
  13. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    valentino97, I would love to do one with you!!!! I have more but do not know where to start:) Lets be partners! I am terrible about writing and its a drudge to list pieces...I know history and antique Era's. I love photography! Hi, my name is Lee and I am a Antique Jewelry addict. I am a hoarder of things fine and unusual. I do not need help :0
  14. antiquarius123 antiquarius123, 1 year ago
    Lee - another absolutely gorgeous piece. I am a scientific writer who has published many (YAWN) scientific articles - I would offer to help but it would no doubt mean the death of your book......I am, however, also a professional editor so perhaps if you and val write the book then I can help you by editing.
  15. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    Valentino97, that's a deal! Val, I would love for you to help me! That would be a blessing! And an honour to work with you and have Antiquarius123 do the editing! WOW and Aram.m said she would also like to be involved. We have the start and knowledge to do the book all CW members!!!!! FABULOUS!!!! Our first collaboration! YEEHAW! Lets get going on this! Lee
  16. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    BELLIN68, thank you for your comment xoxoxoxo!!!
  17. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    freiheit, thank you for your loving and wonderful comment!!!
  18. Vintage_Joe Vintage_Joe, 1 year ago
    Looks like kings ring, wow!
  19. vintagejewel vintagejewel, 1 year ago
    Rare piece and I love the grape jelly color that the Amethysts have, You dont see it that much. I also love the purple ring box!
  20. vintagejewel vintagejewel, 1 year ago
    I would consider this ring a great Cocktail ring you could dress it or up or even wear it with jeans and a tee. Its sure to start conversation.
  21. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    vintagejewel, thank you for all your comments and loving!!!! Love your taste and trust your opinions...:)
  22. vintagejewel vintagejewel, 1 year ago
    Awe your such a Sweetie! Thanks for posting and having great taste in jewelry!
  23. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    tdvintagecompany, thank you for the loving :)))
  24. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    Vintage_Joe, thank you for your comment:))
  25. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    toolate2, thank you for the loving xoxoxoxo
  26. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    miKKoChristmas11, thanks you for your love and attention XOXOXOXO
  27. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    aeon, thank you for your attention!!!
  28. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 12 months ago