Share your favorites on Show & Tell

Wooden ANTIQUE MAN Top/Spinner-Balancing?

In Folk Art > Show & Tell and Toys > Show & Tell.
Folk Art458 of 1351Unusual carved face on brush handleOrnate Tramp/Folk Art Frame w/ Coat Hooks
Love it
Like it

Add to collection

Please create an account, or Log in here

If you don't have an account, create one here.

Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate

Posted 2 years ago


(23 items)

Hi, Im trying to find out WHAT THIS IS?? What its called and any info. Does nayone know what it is? Its very old and wood man with wire arms and wood balls at end. Arms an spin all the way around and his body is pointy as if like a top or balancing thing. Please help! :)
Is 8" tall with "arms" and man is 3" tall. hand painted

Unsolved Mystery

Help us close this case. Add your knowledge below.


  1. PhilDavidAlexanderMorris PhilDavidAlexanderMorris, 2 years ago
    Its simply called a balance toy. The metal ones I love from the seventies, I try to collect some, and love this one also, though I have not seen one of these before.

Want to post a comment?

Create an account or login in order to post a comment.