Antique Georgian Diamond Etched Carved Leaf 9ct Earrings

In Fine Jewelry > Georgian Period Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Georgian Period Jewelry30 of 74Antique Georgian Blue Enamel Gilt Silver Lavaliere 14k Swedish? Austro-Hungarian? HELPAntique Georgian Rose Diamond Onyx 15k Rose Gold Locket Pendant Choker

PhilDavidAlexanderMorrisPhilDavidAlexanderMorris loves this.
czechmanczechman loves this.
bratjddbratjdd loves this.
toracattoracat loves this.
valentino97valentino97 loves this.
Agram.mAgram.m loves this.
NewtimesNewtimes loves this.
antiquarius123antiquarius123 loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

Moonstonel…

This is a Georgian Diamond Leaf Earrings that are 9ct rose gold. Hallmarks are 9ct 375 and CH? If anyone knows who CH is please let me know!!! These are one of my favourites...came from one of my Dealers in England. She was so nice to give me a good price that I could not refuse! I bought this a couple of years ago...and they came with screw backs and but I do believe they were originally for pierced ears. They are more prettier when worn...this one a nice find :) I was told they were handmade or a custom piece....I love the leaf pattern...and the diamonds look like berries in the leaf...what do you think? Help!

Comments

1. antiquarius123 antiquarius123, 1 year ago
    Beautiful!
  2. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    antiquarius123, thank you for your comment!!! :)))
  3. NativeJewelerylovers NativeJewelerylovers, 1 year ago
    really love these...
  4. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    NativeJewelerylovers, thank you for your wonderful comment :))
  5. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    Another timeless design.
  6. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    valentino97, thank you for your wonderful comment :)) It was fun to take it off the screw backs and change it over to the ear wires...I did it myself..and wearing them today :))
  7. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    vetraio50, thank you for the loving!!!
  8. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    bratjdd, thank you for the loving:)))
  9. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    Agram.m, thank you for you loving!!!