Paloma Picasso Tiffany & Co. Necklace with Heart Pendent - Sterling Silver

In Fine Jewelry > Tiffany Jewelry > Show & Tell and Fine Jewelry > Sterling Silver Fine Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Tiffany Jewelry5 of 16Tiffany WatchElsa Peretti Scorpion Necklace for Tiffany & Co. in Silver

DrFluffyDrFluffy loves this.
bratjddbratjdd loves this.
Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

BHock45

So I found this little necklace at the goodwill. It was dark brown, tarnished, and under a heap of junk. I asked the lady to take it out of the case, and I made a good choice. It cost me just under four dollars. Can anyone tell me about this? Is it a child's necklace? Does the Picasso signature make it more valuable or anything like that? What year was it made in? Thank you!!

Comments

1. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    Its a Tiffany & Co piece and very desirable...you scored!
  2. BHock45 BHock45, 1 year ago
    Hey moonstonelover21. I knew you would be lurking around here! :) And I am happy you were! Is this a child's necklace you think? I did find a bunch more today, I will post them shortly. The kids are finally sleeping, so maybe I could so something for once!!!
  3. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    Tiffany's always made the necklaces back then like a choker. It was the style. I love the PP style...timeless! So I believe this was for a Lady :))) Nice gift!!! I love your posts and appreciate your comments and loving..xoxoxoxo
  4. BHock45 BHock45, 1 year ago
    same toyou moonstonelover21, i love to look at your collection (and I do daily). It is truly inspirational! I hope one day to find something like one of your pieces. And thanks for all of the advice, I just stared looking at jewelry literally 3 months ago. So I have so much to learn.

Bellin thanks for the comment bratjdd thanks for the love!!!!
  5. BHock45 BHock45, 1 year ago
    thanks mustang!
  6. davyd286, 1 year ago
    Paloma Picasso's signature makes the necklace more valuable. She stopped designing for Tiffany's a couple of years ago and those won't be made any more.
  7. BHock45 BHock45, 1 year ago
    I think I will hang onto this one then. Thanks davyd!!!
  8. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    Good idea :)
  9. BHock45 BHock45, 1 year ago
    thanks moonstone!
  10. DrFluffy DrFluffy, 1 year ago
    Boy I wanna go shopping with you!!