Vintage glass creamer

In Glassware > Show & Tell.
Glassware3180 of 5828HEISEY CRYSTAL ROOSTER VASEWaterford Biscuit Barrel

BigsargeBigsarge loves this.
aghcollectaghcollect loves this.
WonderwomanWonderwoman loves this.
peteypetey loves this.

I don't know if this is prescut or pressed glass or what year or maker this creamer was from. If anyone can tell me anything about this creamer it would be appreciated. I've checked on the internet, iOffer, Etsy, Ruby Lane, etc. and have found no information.

1. TallCakes TallCakes, 3 years ago
    appears to be Yutec by McKee Bros from around 1909
  2. Wonderwoman, 3 years ago
    Seriously that old. Never thought about McKee as doing this type of glass. Thank you and I will check it out asap.
  3. Paul71 Paul71, 3 years ago
    Kemple acquired a lot of McKee's moulds for their pres cut lines. They produced them mainly in color, but could have made clear glass too. I've seen this Yutec creamer (with lid) in blue and amber by Kemple, so it was a mould that they got. Not saying this one is Kemple, just that it's a possibility. Clarity looks to be good and it may be original.
  4. NativeJewelerylovers NativeJewelerylovers, 3 years ago
    Generally the old Mckee pieces would have Pres over Cut in the center looking down in the piece...
  5. Wonderwoman, 3 years ago
    Thank you for your comments. I will look into further, now that I have a place to start.
  6. Wonderwoman, 1 year ago
    I have found that all your information is correct. It is a McKee Yutec piece and Kemple did buy the pattern, and it is from 1909 but I still can't find it's value. Can anyone help. Oh, it's called Regal Star.
    Thanks for your help everyone. I appreciate the information.
  7. TallCakes TallCakes, 1 year ago
    'Regal Star' is a name given by collectors; the OMN was Yutec. I found this shape in one catalog noted as a 'berry cream'. Values change almost daily; you might check various auction sites for final bids on completed auctions.