Lady Victorian Prints?

In Coca-Cola > Coca Cola Signs > Show & Tell and Posters and Prints > Posters > Show & Tell.
Coca Cola Signs174 of 7121940's Coke Sprite "Have a Coke" Outdoor Sign Coca-Cola 1909, "Good To The Last Drop" rare 14x22 sign, remnant overlaying reprint

Posted 1 year ago

Deevamk
(1 item)

I came across these at a yard sale when I bought some frames. I can't seem to find much about them at all. They measure 11x14 and aren't in the greatest shape (some browning on the back?) with no date only "Coca-Cola is a registered trade mark which identifies only the product of Coca-Cola Ltd." in the bottom right corner. The print itself feels almost 'sticky'. At any rate, I am a collector of antiques and what not, but have never collected anything of this sort. If anyone can help me understand a little of what I may or may not have so they can be treated appropriately, it would be greatly appreciated:) Thanks!

Comments

1. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 1 year ago
    Something supposedly that old would not be sticky but really dry feeling.
  2. Deevamk, 1 year ago
    Good to know:) I am clueless about prints and whatnot.
  3. PhilDavidAlexanderMorris PhilDavidAlexanderMorris, 1 year ago
    They look repro, I seen a lot of them in my fathers collection he had the one on right and bought in 1978
  4. terri121663, 1 year ago
    yes it is a reproduction tray. i have several of them. they came out in the early 70's... my folks both retired from the coca-cola company, and had an antique shop, as well, plus they were collectors. so i am familiar with these trays on several different levels. they are worth approximately 25-35 dollars, ...or whatever someone is willing to pay you for them, of course. good luck!
  5. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 1 year ago
    Hey, they look great & make good decorators. Repro or no, I would like to have them as hangers.
  6. Deevamk, 1 year ago
    They are prints...not trays lol