Bakelite initial MJ ring & Mariam pin

In Costume Jewelry > Bakelite Costume Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Bakelite Costume Jewelry75 of 115Art Deco Lovely Bakelite necklacebakelite bird pin w/painted details

mikelv85mikelv85 loves this.
Agram.mAgram.m loves this.
Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.
HunterHunter likes this.
musikchoomusikchoo loves this.
NewtimesNewtimes loves this.
l.a.ladyl.a.lady loves this.
nldionnenldionne loves this.
bratjddbratjdd loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

valentino97

My name is Mary Joan - so finding this black bakelite ring on ebay last year was a nice surprise. It measures approximately .5"x1" w/silver base metal initials. I'm pretty sure it also had a metal frame around the ring -which might have been a simple twist rope. Tiny size 4.75 - fits on my pinky. 2nd picture shows a wonderful 3.25"x1.25" bakelite pin - Mariam - maybe from 50's?

I have a number of rhinestone M pins and a nicer M monogram ring but these are the ones I most enjoy.

Comments

1. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    I love the ring...WOW!
  2. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    Thank you both Moonstone and Sean for commenting on this post. It's fun to find the right personal item. Thanks for enjoying my stuff.
  3. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    Thank you everyone who stopped by w/love: Moonstone, Tony, Phil, bratjdd, nldionne, l.a.lady, newtimes, & bellin.
  4. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    Thank you vetraio50 and musikchoo for your love!
  5. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    Thank you hunter and phil for your love!
  6. Agram.m Agram.m, 1 year ago
    This is a coincidence because my initials are also M.J. (Margaretha Johanna) so if you don't want it anymore you know were to find me!! I posted already some times ago a necklace with M pendant that's the only M jewelry I have!
  7. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    Thank you Sean for your love. To Agram - thank you your full name is beautiful! I will keep this in mind for you - Margaretha Johanna!!!! I don' t care about initial jewelry either....but when I see an interesting item w/mine I am more interested. I love this little bakelite ring and thanks for loving it too! Who knows - it could be yours one day. Best wishes.
  8. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    Thank you Manikin for loving this.
  9. valentino97 valentino97, 12 months ago
    Thank you Manikin and mikelv85 for your love!!!