Beacon 225 in pink

In Cameras > Show & Tell.
Cameras201 of 904leica camera serial no. 285661976-cameras-the canon ae1-'amateur photographer'.

AmberRoseAmberRose loves this.
aghcollectaghcollect loves this.
officialfuelofficialfuel loves this.
lundylundy likes this.
ttomtuckerttomtucker loves this.
JohnKratzJohnKratz loves this.
toolate2toolate2 loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

momsword

This is a Beacon 225 in pink. Complete in box with accessories and manuals. Camera and case are in like new condition, I doubt they were ever used. I would like to know if anyone has any idea to value?

Comments

1. toolate2 toolate2, 1 year ago
    Very nice!
  2. rniederman rniederman, 1 year ago
    The camera by itself (without box and accessories) has a collector value of about $25 - $40. IMO, maybe $55 with the box and accessories as shown.
  3. JohnKratz JohnKratz, 1 year ago
    I would respectfully disagree with rniederman on this one. A quick search of recent sold listings on eBay shows a "red" Beacon selling for $82 and another sold with a "buy it now" for $125. Both of those prices were for the camera only - no case, no accessories. A turquoise one (with case & flash) went for $280 (27 bids) and an ivory one (also with case & flash) sold for $306 (22 bids)!
    If you listed your outfit on eBay, with lots of good photos and a complete, accurate description, I think you could do quite well.
  4. rniederman rniederman, 1 year ago
    Interesting, John ... I went by my records but didn't check recent eBay sales. Good info!
  5. momsword momsword, 1 year ago
    Thanks. I'm going to put it in my booth at Mad Style Vintage.
  6. daisybelleva, 7 months ago
    I'm interested in the camera if you still have it!
  7. momsword momsword, 7 months ago
    I'm sorry daisybelleva I sold it in Oct of last year. If I find another I will post it here also. You can also check out what we have at madstylevintage.com
  8. daisybelleva, 7 months ago
    Thanks. I went to madstylevintage.com and I don't think your website is working. I can only get to the home page.