Beacon 225 in pink

In Cameras > Show & Tell.
Cameras234 of 936leica camera serial no. 285661976-cameras-the canon ae1-'amateur photographer'.

AmberRoseAmberRose loves this.
aghcollectaghcollect loves this.
officialfuelofficialfuel loves this.
lundylundy likes this.
ttomtuckerttomtucker loves this.
JohnKratzJohnKratz loves this.
toolate2toolate2 loves this.

momsword

This is a Beacon 225 in pink. Complete in box with accessories and manuals. Camera and case are in like new condition, I doubt they were ever used. I would like to know if anyone has any idea to value?

Comments

1. toolate2 toolate2, 2 years ago
    Very nice!
  2. rniederman rniederman, 2 years ago
    The camera by itself (without box and accessories) has a collector value of about $25 - $40. IMO, maybe $55 with the box and accessories as shown.
  3. JohnKratz JohnKratz, 2 years ago
    I would respectfully disagree with rniederman on this one. A quick search of recent sold listings on eBay shows a "red" Beacon selling for $82 and another sold with a "buy it now" for $125. Both of those prices were for the camera only - no case, no accessories. A turquoise one (with case & flash) went for $280 (27 bids) and an ivory one (also with case & flash) sold for $306 (22 bids)!
    If you listed your outfit on eBay, with lots of good photos and a complete, accurate description, I think you could do quite well.
  4. rniederman rniederman, 2 years ago
    Interesting, John ... I went by my records but didn't check recent eBay sales. Good info!
  5. momsword momsword, 2 years ago
    Thanks. I'm going to put it in my booth at Mad Style Vintage.
  6. daisybelleva, 10 months ago
    I'm interested in the camera if you still have it!
  7. momsword momsword, 10 months ago
    I'm sorry daisybelleva I sold it in Oct of last year. If I find another I will post it here also. You can also check out what we have at madstylevintage.com
  8. daisybelleva, 10 months ago
    Thanks. I went to madstylevintage.com and I don't think your website is working. I can only get to the home page.