Antique Vicorian Diamond Ceylon Sapphire 18k 750 Plat Top Ring

In Fine Jewelry > Victorian and Edwardian Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Victorian and Edwardian Jewelry189 of 452Victorian Silver Arrow PinAntique Victorian Moonstone Bar Brooch Pin Silver Gilt England

Moonstonelover.jrMoonstonelover.jr loves this.
antiquarius123antiquarius123 loves this.
nldionnenldionne loves this.
vintagejewelvintagejewel loves this.
AmberRoseAmberRose loves this.
czechmanczechman loves this.

Moonstonel…

This is one of my prized possessions! I acquired many years ago from this from a retired Jewelry Dealer that was in Business for over 50 years. He a friend of mine and he knew I loved horses...and I never owned a horse shoe ring until then. I saw it in his collection and almost fell over! I was in love with this ring before I had it in my hands! I made many payments on this ring :0
The ring measures 21mm x 21mm and there are Old Mine Cut Diamonds along with Antique Ceylon French Cut Sapphires. The mounting where the stones are is solid Platinum. The Shank is solid unmarked 750 18k. I believe this was originally French in origin and was brought back from Europe. The ring is unmarked....and finely crafted. I have yet to see another Antique Horse Shoe ring like this one.....what do you think?

Comments

1. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 2 years ago
    czechman, thank you for being so fast to love this :)))))
  2. AmberRose AmberRose, 2 years ago
    Lucky and pretty...perfect! Love this very much!
  3. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 2 years ago
    AmberRose, :))) Thanks Sista:))
  4. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 2 years ago
    vetraio50, thank you for the loving :)))
  5. AmberRose AmberRose, 2 years ago
    Haha, your welcome sista!
  6. vintagejewel vintagejewel, 2 years ago
    Totally love it!
  7. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 2 years ago
    vintagejewel, :)))))) XOXOXO
  8. antiquarius123 antiquarius123, 2 years ago
    Gorgeous - I hope it brings you much luck with your move and "new life"
  9. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 2 years ago
    antiquarius123, thank you for loving and your wonderful comment!! I will need all the luck I can gather!!! The move will be a blessing!!! Thank you XOXOXO
  10. lundy lundy, 2 years ago
    i love it ,ill be thinking of you when im playing horse shoes this weekend ,
  11. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 2 years ago
    lundy, I would love to see you play!!! Thank you for putting a smile on my face :))
  12. valentino97 valentino97, 2 years ago
    Wow as usual when I see your collection. This is a really great ring - so unusual. Thanks for posting it. I love it.
  13. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 2 years ago
    JayHow, LMAO I have in every picture........ :0 :)))))) Thank you my friend!!
  14. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 2 years ago
    Eye, I have had many horses...and the shoers that I had did put them on the horse horizontally. When the shoers nail in the shoes onto the horse hooves..they have my horses leg resting on the shoers knee and then they nail them onto the hooves :)))))) So after 35 years I just realized that the shoes do up when they go onto the horse !!!! YEEHAW!!!
  15. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 2 years ago
    LeahGoodwin, thank you I think I am ...getting there! I love the ring..and cherish it always XOXOXOXO
  16. Zowie Zowie, 2 years ago
    I think you are very lucky so your daughters will be one day. AS LONG AS IT IS NOT TO SOON.
  17. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 2 years ago
    Zowie, I think you are right about not too soon. The oldest loves jewelry..and the little one she is 5 1/2 and she is not interested in jewelry. Only earrings....for now. Wait until she gets older! Sigh...... :)))
  18. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 2 years ago
    JH, you will always be one of my best friends...always...and ditto!!! I love how we are kindred spirits...Thank you for being there for me. That meant a lot!!! I was not alone anymore :)) XOXOXOXO
  19. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 2 years ago
    JH, thank you!!! I am blessed!!! I am here for you also..if you ever need me...for anything!!! :)
  20. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 2 years ago
    TubeAmp, thank you for your loving :))
  21. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 2 years ago
    PhilDavidAlexanderMorris, thank you for loving :))
  22. Stillwater Stillwater, 1 year ago
    Tony Soprano bought this EXACT ring for one of his coumares in The Sopranos
  23. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    Stillwater, thank you...I love it!!!