CO2 Crosman Trap Master 1100

In Outdoor Sports > Show & Tell.
Outdoor Sports247 of 13331938 all american  pre war ww2 i think  very very cool and its redThe Royal Scot a.k.a. Tommy Armour

tom61375tom61375 loves this.
Chevelleman69Chevelleman69 loves this.
crswernercrswerner loves this.
toracattoracat loves this.
miKKoChristmas11miKKoChristmas11 loves this.
gargoylecollectorgargoylecollector loves this.
peteypetey loves this.
walksoftlywalksoftly loves this.
PoopPoop loves this.
blunderbuss2blunderbuss2 loves this.
officialfuelofficialfuel loves this.

Posted 11 months ago

pw-collector

In 1968 Crosman Arms Co. of Fairport, New York, America's leading maker of CO2 guns, manufactured a new CO2 powered shotgun that they named the "Trap Master 1100". It was only manufactured through 1971, a short 4 year run. It was made to resemble the Remington 1100 autoloader. I'm not sure of how many were manufactured in the 4 years, but they were sold in a box containing both a clay launcher, table clays, a box of shells & a reloading tool kit. All I have is the shotgun which I purchased used.
Serial No. 003626
Barrel length: 28"
Gauge: .038 ga. #8 plastic shot-shell.
Receiver marked:
Trap Master 1100
CO2 Powered Shotgun
Crosman Arms Co. Inc.
Fairport, New York U.S.A.
Pat. Pending
The Trap Master has two power levels which is selected by cocking it to the first stop or going all the way to the second stop. The high power setting delivers about 450 - 500 f.p.s. It needs (2) Crosman CO2 powerlets to function and you get about 30 shots on high power.

Thanks for looking,
Dave

Comments

1. pw-collector pw-collector, 11 months ago
    Thanks Manikin for the appreciation.
  2. pw-collector pw-collector, 11 months ago
    Thanks officialfuel, mustangtony & BB2 for the appreciation.
  3. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 11 months ago
    Hey pw, you can send that down here. Everything I plant is either eaten by iguanas or dug up by monitor lizards. I'm ready to go on the offensive but looking for a pellet gun. I'm outnumbered 500+ to one, but as long as they don't get weapons, I feel that I will prevail! A blunderbuss just seems like a bit of over-kill for a lizard & think the neighbours might complain. Also don't want collateral damage.
  4. pw-collector pw-collector, 11 months ago
    BB2, I had a photo of 3 shot rats with the Trap Master in the 1st slot of 4 photos, but apparently someone at CW thought it was offensive and removed it, so I added the photo of the exploded view of the Trap Master 1100. I didn't mean to offend anyone with the dead rats.
  5. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 11 months ago
    How can dead rats offend anybody??? I'm serious. I'm looking for an old rusty pump-up pellet gun that I can pop these iguanas & lizard with. They destroy everything! Talking to my sister in KY yesterday & she was complaining about squirrels. I remember that problem & thank God we don't have them here! Tried the giant rat-traps & I hear them laugh at them when I go to bed. I'm supposed to buy a $200+ pellet-gun to defend a lime bush? Cheaper to buy limes! Please send me the gun!! Just joking as my sister has friends looking for 1. Looking for a pump-us as I don't know about getting co/2 cartridges here.
  6. pw-collector pw-collector, 11 months ago
    BB2, I hope you can find one. Nothing worse than a pesky thieving varmint.
    Thanks Poop for the appreciation.
  7. pw-collector pw-collector, 11 months ago
    Thanks walksoftly & petey for the appreciation.
  8. pw-collector pw-collector, 11 months ago
    Thanks gargoylecollector for the appreciation.
  9. pw-collector pw-collector, 11 months ago
    Thanks BELLIN68 for the appreciation.
  10. pw-collector pw-collector, 11 months ago
    Thanks miKKoChristmas11 for the appreciation.
  11. pw-collector pw-collector, 11 months ago
    Thanks toracat for the appreciation.
  12. pw-collector pw-collector, 11 months ago
    Thanks crswerner for the appreciation.
  13. pw-collector pw-collector, 11 months ago
    Thanks Chevelleman69 for the appreciation.
  14. pw-collector pw-collector, 8 months ago
    Thanks tom61375 for the appreciation.
  15. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 8 months ago
    Ah, my problem is solved. Smuggled down a new Crosman 2100 pump rifle.
  16. pw-collector pw-collector, 8 months ago
    Awesome BB2. Post results of varmint hunt.
  17. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 8 months ago
    Actually it is those large Monitor lizards that do the most digging around plants or more correctly now, - used to. Only had about 4 of the large ones & the small 1's don't dig. Just have to net my tomatoes etc. in the future as I can't bring myself to shoot the birds. Made a "bullet" trap & sure having fun with friends plinking. Almost a shame we don't have squirrels because mongoose are really hard to spot in the bush.