Spinach green bakelite necklace, earrings, bracelet

In Costume Jewelry > Bakelite Costume Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Bakelite Costume Jewelry72 of 115Funny Bakelite fruit earringsCherry bakelite graduated necklace - restrung

aghcollectaghcollect loves this.
Betty1978Betty1978 loves this.
mikelv85mikelv85 loves this.
toracattoracat loves this.
Agram.mAgram.m loves this.
Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.
DrFluffyDrFluffy loves this.
freiheitfreiheit loves this.
antiquarius123antiquarius123 loves this.
bratjddbratjdd loves this.
NewtimesNewtimes loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

valentino97

In a green mood today. Lovely 2 row necklace of green spinach bakelite beads (approx. 24" w/bead extension) Earrings are 1.25". Picture 3 shows some charm bracelets and a ring and bracelet. The charm bracelet is special because it has base metal brushed gold vegetables. The one on shoulder has some Lucite beads. Fun stuff.

The necklace is the statement piece. I've worn it w/my black dress to art gallery openings and also rockabilly night w/my favorite band.

Comments

1. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    I love the SET!!!!
  2. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    Thank you! It's plastic - not like your amazing real jewels from the earth! But, it's fun and dramatic isn't it?
  3. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    Thank you Tony!
  4. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    Val, not everything that is real is amazing! The colour of your set is beautiful!!
  5. Newtimes Newtimes, 1 year ago
    Green is my all time favorite. I just found my very first green bakelite polka dot bracelet last week! It doesnt have such a nice shade of green as your necklace though.
  6. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    Thank you bratjdd and Phil for your love.
  7. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    Thank you Lee - yes we sometimes need a little artificial help to be beautiful don't we? Ha, ha! Green's my favorite color. I don't wear the earrings though - not my style. I have 3 green rings that match though.
  8. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    Hi Newtimes and thanks for your love. I can't wait to see your polka dot bracelet. I only have one. Yes - green is my favorite color too.
  9. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    Thank you antiquaries, manikin and freiheit for your love!
  10. DrFluffy DrFluffy, 1 year ago
    Wow... What an amazing collection. I love bakelite!!
  11. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    Thank you for your comment - I think I'll wear some to the museum today....maybe an armload of my yellow bangles. Not so easy to find cheap anymore despite what Market Warriors reports.
  12. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    Thank you lee, manikin, agram, sean, torocat, mikelv85 and vetraio for your love!