Sterling Silver Snake Ring by Zuni silversmith Effie

In Fine Jewelry > Native American Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Native American Jewelry66 of 159Navajo Turquoise Ring Signed A. Leebolo tie

bratjddbratjdd loves this.
Tlynnie1942Tlynnie1942 loves this.
epson233epson233 loves this.
valentino97valentino97 loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

NativeJewe…

One of my favorite rings to wear. This is a snake ring and was done by Zuni Silversmith Effie. He apparenty is known for this style of ring. Has some beautiful inlaid turquoise.

Comments

1. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    So beautiful! Great that you wear it. Turquoise needs to be worn doesn't it?
  2. NativeJewelerylovers NativeJewelerylovers, 1 year ago
    Thanks for the loves...and yes Valentino I wear all my turquoise....thanks again Valentino, eye, bellin, manikin, mustang, and epson...this ring is huge, weighs 24 grams and is a size 13.
  3. NativeJewelerylovers NativeJewelerylovers, 1 year ago
    lol eye, I went to the Irish English translator to understand the comment... Thanks...
  4. NativeJewelerylovers NativeJewelerylovers, 1 year ago
    Thanks Eye...
  5. SpunkysMom SpunkysMom, 1 year ago
    Beautiful! I treasure my collection as well. Some of the nicest pieces I've got at roadside tables near Lake Powell & also scenic overlook between Flagstaff & Sedona Arizona
  6. NativeJewelerylovers NativeJewelerylovers, 1 year ago
    Thanks Spunky...one day I want to make the trip out there...my wife is Native American and lived in NM...She said they would get jewelry all the time out there..
  7. Stillwater Stillwater, 1 year ago
    Yup, whenever you see those snakes its the Calavaza family. It sells too, very collectible. Originally it was the husband and wife, but the kids continued the design and used the same signature
  8. NativeJewelerylovers NativeJewelerylovers, 1 year ago
    Thanks Still....I wear it all the time...it is very collectible price for this ring is crazy, I however got it at the right price of $15.00.
  9. NativeJewelerylovers NativeJewelerylovers, 10 months ago