Hot Water Urn

In Kitchen > Show & Tell.
Kitchen1528 of 3746Jens Quistgaard "Relief" Teak Salt & Pepper Shakers For KronjydenCan someone help me identify this item? Please!!

PatSeaPatSea loves this.
JewelsJewels loves this.
tom61375tom61375 loves this.
ttomtuckerttomtucker loves this.
shareurpassionshareurpassion loves this.
RadegunderRadegunder loves this.
toracattoracat loves this.
HarborguyHarborguy likes this.
mikelv85mikelv85 loves this.
bratjddbratjdd loves this.
aeonaeon likes this.
f64imagerf64imager likes this.

Posted 1 year ago

TubeAmp

A hot water urn, can be for water production only or other models were filled and dispensed tea or coffee. Would look great polished up in a kitchen or corner cafe.

Comments

1. TubeAmp TubeAmp, 1 year ago
    This post is for Bird.

T A
  2. Bird407, 1 year ago
    Thanks. We were thinking it was something along those lines. How much of a process is it to polishing? It seems to be pretty well tarnished and green.
  3. Roycroftbooksfromme1 Roycroftbooksfromme1, 1 year ago
    hey there i posted a radio and was wondering if you can tell me about it ..thanks
  4. TubeAmp TubeAmp, 1 year ago
    I could not find it. Is it under your listings?

T A
  5. Roycroftbooksfromme1 Roycroftbooksfromme1, 1 year ago
    I dumped it a few days ago... thanks anywaysssssss
  6. Deadbolt Deadbolt, 1 year ago
    The Name is, Salavar, for hot liquids. I have one in brass, looks to be the same size. I have no idea of it's worth. Or if I spelled it correct! BTW, I'm the guy with the large display Camera! Thanks for your info on it! Tubeamp is that mean your into older equipment? I have for years, JBL, ALTEC and Marantz. You know a good repair store I can send my Dual CS-5000 turntable? Can't live without it! :-) Later, Scott
  7. TubeAmp TubeAmp, 1 year ago
    The term is Samovar, which is Russian is synonymous with Hot Water Urn. I called it that based on a purveyor of restaurant supplies, turn of the century, catalog.

Love your camera (and mine too!) Mine is sitting in my parents attic.

Sorry to hear about your turntable. Roughly where are you from? Shipping turntables can be a nightmare sometimes, so hopefully someone local can work on it for you. And what seems to be it's problem/s?

Listening to Dave Brubeck LP as I write,

T A
  8. toracat toracat, 9 months ago
    I posted hot water machine and 1925 coffee pot! both work great!
  9. shareurpassion shareurpassion, 5 months ago
    This is a fantastic photo. Looks ritzy. Your user ID sparked an interest in me as I can get my hands on some tube amp right now and I hear they are of some value. What do people use them for these days? Curious and thought you may have an answer for that :)
  10. TubeAmp TubeAmp, 5 months ago
    Tube amps can be renewed in the capacitor and resistor department and give many more years of use as they were intended, as music amplifiers. People these days argue over abstract audio terms, but in a digital world, tube amps can add a "warmth" to the playback that many people find pleasant. I use them every day ;)

T A