In Bags > Handbags and Purses > Show & Tell.
Handbags and Purses99 of 2421940's Plasticflex bakelite clutch handbagCultured pearl coin purse

toracattoracat loves this.
BlooBirdBlooBird loves this.
bratjddbratjdd loves this.
Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.

I can never pass up a Coach purse at the GW outlet -- remember when i had paid well over $100 to $300 before the outlets in the 1980s -- now i find them for the cost of their weight -- usually under a $1.00 and when they are made in the USA -- that is a double boogie

1. SEAN68 SEAN68, 2 years ago
    sweetheart , this is a rare find , since they have not been made in the usa for many many of years. Great Job on the find:)
  2. epson233 epson233, 2 years ago
    thanks tony for the loves

i know sean -- i have one in black that i purchased new in the 80s and it is still my favorite evening bag -- they just never wear out -- had to take this one to a deeper color as the previous owner was a little slob with the ink pens and spills -- but expresso brown works for me
  3. SEAN68 SEAN68, 2 years ago
    your right they never wear out !!!! I love what you have done with this one :)
  4. Hunter Hunter, 2 years ago
    you use wood stain on leather? tell me this secret! I re-stained a vinyl chair, but using a special leather dye kit.
  5. epson233 epson233, 2 years ago
    yes hunter -- those items are much cheaper than paying the $35 for leather dye plus the haz mat shipping cost and they work much better -- just dig to the b0ttom of the can on the stain -- that is where all the good nectar is -- dob it on and then using the liquid of the stain -- start moving it around -- usually start with the tube first and do a light coloring -- but it needs a sheen -- so then i jump to the wood stain -- did the whole goodwill couch that way -- it is posted on cw also

could you believe that pig!!!!! -- i about flipped off my chair this morning

have a great week
  6. Hunter Hunter, 2 years ago
    great to know ~ I always love a good DIY trick :)