Enamel Car Badges

In Medals Pins and Badges > Car Badges > Show & Tell.
Car Badges12 of 22Need some help identifying item.Early Fire Dept. Flashing Light

pickrknowspickrknows loves this.
kerry10456kerry10456 loves this.
gargoylecollectorgargoylecollector loves this.
AmberRoseAmberRose loves this.
blunderbuss2blunderbuss2 loves this.

Posted 10 months ago

upstatenyc…

blunderbuss2, Thanks, I dug up pics of the other 2 badges at your request!
These are my collection (so far, anyway) of car badges, I grab the enamel ones when I find them. This grew from my fondness for enamel jewelry. The Durant is a 1926, the Buick 1918 and the Rockne is a '31 or 32, those are the only years they made them. I must be a redneck, I like bright shiny objects!

Comments

1. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 10 months ago
    Have you posted pics of the Buick & Rockne (don't know it)? I'm waiting. Restoration progress is always welcome, -- by me at least.
  2. upstatenycollector upstatenycollector, 10 months ago
    Here you go, blunderbuss2!!!
  3. upstatenycollector upstatenycollector, 10 months ago
    Rockne automobiles, by the way (named after Knute) was built by Studebaker. I think is't my favorite so far, I like the colors!
  4. kerry10456 kerry10456, 10 months ago
    They are all great, but like the Durant just because:
  5. kerry10456 kerry10456, 10 months ago
    Send me a email, I have a spare Star 4 by Durant Motors, clips on radaitor housing
    kerry10456@ yahoo.com
  6. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 10 months ago
    Bon! They say my response has to be longer than "bon", so bon, bon, bon.
  7. upstatenycollector upstatenycollector, 10 months ago
    Email is on it's way, Kerry. And thanks to you and blunderbuss2 for the comments and loves as well as Picker, Sean, Amber Gargoyle and mustang for the loves!
  8. kerry10456 kerry10456, 10 months ago
    Steve, replied to your email, sorry so slow, busy, busy, LOL
  9. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 10 months ago
    You Make it sound like you just started. If so, you are off to a damned good start! Probably left Phil drooling a bit.
  10. kerry10456 kerry10456, 10 months ago
    Here's the new one, I'll have to locate the one I removed.
  11. upstatenycollector upstatenycollector, 10 months ago
    Wow Kerry, that's really sweet!
  12. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 10 months ago