I think this is an antique!!

In Fine Jewelry > Sterling Silver Fine Jewelry > Show & Tell and Fine Jewelry > Fine Jewelry Necklaces > Show & Tell.
Sterling Silver Fine Jewelry230 of 364Vintage (or antique?) European Silver RingSterling Silver Star of David by Theda

kyratangokyratango loves this.
katherinescollectionskatherinescollections loves this.
aghcollectaghcollect loves this.
tom61375tom61375 loves this.
Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.
DrFluffyDrFluffy loves this.
vintagejewelvintagejewel loves this.
bratjddbratjdd loves this.
Agram.mAgram.m loves this.
AmberRoseAmberRose loves this.

DrFluffy

This necklace is so very delicate. I bought it over a year ago and I don't know much about it. Today, in the photo I actually noticed the clasp is Sterling. The back side picture shows the interesting material. I really don't know what to call it.

Comments

1. DrFluffy DrFluffy, 2 years ago
    Thanks for the loves
  2. DrFluffy DrFluffy, 2 years ago
    JayHow, thanks for the guidance and the offer to trade. Are you interested in jewelry to trade or other collectables. I have loads of stuff :)
  3. DrFluffy DrFluffy, 2 years ago
    Sounds good... I will keep it in mind for sure.
  4. DrFluffy DrFluffy, 2 years ago
    I don't, but I am always looking for stuff... I'll definitely keep it in mind.
  5. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 2 years ago
    I love this one the most.....this one speaks to me....XO
  6. DrFluffy DrFluffy, 2 years ago
    Moon... Thank you. I really love this one too. I love the color and the delicacy...
  7. DrFluffy DrFluffy, 1 year ago
    Tom, thank you...
  8. DrFluffy DrFluffy, 14 days ago
    There are so many jewelry experts on CW right now, can someone tell me what these beads are called?
  9. katherinescollections katherinescollections, 14 days ago
    Those aren't glass, DrFluffy?
  10. DrFluffy DrFluffy, 14 days ago
    I think they might be, but they have a very interesting back piece. There might be a technical reference to it.
  11. kyratango kyratango, 14 days ago
    It shows age for sure, and is charming!
    Upon close examination of your pics, purples seems to be glass faceted cabs with gold painting on the back, glued on moosstone like (or real, can't say) stones.
    This is a remount as I noticed there are two holes on the back of them but only one thread.
    Does the clear ones show "edulescence", caracteristic glowing for moonstone?
  12. kyratango kyratango, 14 days ago
    Forgot to say the oxydized seed beads are old ribbed spacers.
    Looking again to the clear round beads, they DO look like real moonstones.
    I believe it was once a moonstone bracelet...Do you think all beads together (one oval with two treads, one round on each thread then another oval, and so on) would be long enough?
  13. TubeAmp TubeAmp, 14 days ago
    I think you are correct. In this style:

I think it may have been a reversible piece. The faux finish may have worn off the back clear beads.

T A
  14. DrFluffy DrFluffy, 14 days ago
    Wow... Thanks Kyra and TubeAmp.... I was wondering what the second (lower) holes were for. Now it makes sense... It's definitely old.
  15. kyratango kyratango, 14 days ago
    And for the moonstone part, what do you found?
    Did you notice they have a blue hue against a dark back ground like those of my necklace: