Hand Carved Wooden Fiddle

In Musical Instruments > Violins > Show & Tell.
Violins1 of 16Grandpa's ViolinAndreas Morelli Violin

sarahoffsarahoff loves this.
gargoylecollectorgargoylecollector loves this.
nldionnenldionne loves this.
walksoftlywalksoftly loves this.
peteypetey loves this.
blunderbuss2blunderbuss2 loves this.
Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.

Posted 10 months ago

musikchoo

I just found this Today. It has been packed away for several years. I think one of my Uncle's carved this for me when I was Knee high to a Grasshopper. He was in the Business of making real handmade Fiddles back then This Fiddle is 1 inch deep and 13 1/4 inch tall. It will be going on my Musik wall for sure !!

Comments

1. Manikin Manikin, 10 months ago
    ? ? ? ? Now that is cool musik and to have it made for you ! That makes is so priceless . Love it . How bout fiddling out a song for me on it :-)
  2. Manikin Manikin, 10 months ago
    oops the Question marks are error my key stuck . I have this data mask program it scrambles my letters but it is a pain :-( The program changes my letters so they can't be traced but it also changes words and I see when I type mixed letters that make no sense . It is a protection from hackers but it may get the boot :-)
  3. shortfellow shortfellow, 10 months ago
    nice looking fiddle love it.
  4. musikchoo musikchoo, 10 months ago
    Thank You Mani !! I appreciate the Kind words and Yes it is Special. On the comment in my e-mail, I can see the musical notes at the beginning, but on the comment on the site they are all Question Marls! That's strange !!! Go Figure huh!!
  5. nldionne nldionne, 10 months ago
    Takes be back to a simpler time. All of my uncles were blue grass musicians on Mom's side. Grew up with all of them playing all of the time. Thanks for the memory!
  6. Manikin Manikin, 10 months ago
    Musiko they were supposed to be music notes and PC changed them on post :-)
    I am wondering how to ship a 45 safe to you ? What do you suggest I have never shipped one or recieved one in mail .
  7. musikchoo musikchoo, 10 months ago
    You can put it in a bubble wrapMailer and put a piece of cardboard on each side if the record inside the Mailer. That should do it. You may have to ask about the amount of Postage. Thank You for the Thought !! (:-D) I would like to be able to send All you folks a little Package sometimes also

Thank's again Mani (:-D) I will shoot you an e-mail with our address and if you would, could you send me some addresses ??
  8. Manikin Manikin, 10 months ago
    Ok Musik :-)
  9. musikchoo musikchoo, 10 months ago
    Thank You moonstonelover21 !!