Vintage Chinese Jade Pendant Carved Dragon

In Asian > Chinese Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Chinese Jewelry53 of 87Vintage carved Chinese Jade necklaceChinese Silver  Bracelet

kyratangokyratango loves this.
blunderbuss2blunderbuss2 loves this.
bratjddbratjdd loves this.
AmberRoseAmberRose loves this.
kerry10456kerry10456 loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

Moonstonel…

Yesterday I was at the park with my sister, when my sister and I found tennis balls in the grass we went to go get them when I saw something odd in the grass, so I picked it up and ran to my mom to give it to her as a gift . My mom was surprised to see what I have given her she told me it was a rare Jade Chinese dragon pendant

Comments

1. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    Aleen, congrats on your first post on CW!!! BTW thank you for the pendant!!! I love it!!! You are the Best Daughter!!! And the oldest:)))
  2. kerry10456 kerry10456, 1 year ago
    Hello and welcome to the CW forum, you have a great mentor looking over your shoulder. Lovely piece.
  3. Moonstonelover.jr Moonstonelover.jr, 1 year ago
    Mom, thanks you are my role model;]]]]]
  4. Moonstonelover.jr Moonstonelover.jr, 1 year ago

5. Moonstonelover.jr Moonstonelover.jr, 1 year ago
    Vetraio50 Thank you for the love
  6. Moonstonelover.jr Moonstonelover.jr, 1 year ago
    Amberrose thank you for the love
  7. vetraio50 vetraio50, 1 year ago
    Welcome MSL.jr!
    A great find here!
  8. Moonstonelover.jr Moonstonelover.jr, 1 year ago
  9. Moonstonelover.jr Moonstonelover.jr, 1 year ago
  10. Moonstonelover.jr Moonstonelover.jr, 1 year ago

11. Moonstonelover.jr Moonstonelover.jr, 1 year ago
    I'm happy to be in CW:]]]]]]]
  12. Moonstonelover.jr Moonstonelover.jr, 1 year ago
    Thank you Leah !!!!!!!!!
  13. Moonstonelover.jr Moonstonelover.jr, 1 year ago
    Thank you I guess I was a little lucky ;]]]]]]]
  14. charcoal charcoal, 1 year ago
    Welcome to CW. What an awesome find Moonstonelover.jr! Glad to see you here and thank you for sharing your finds with us : )
  15. Moonstonelover.jr Moonstonelover.jr, 1 year ago
    Thank you and your welcome i'm grateful to meet my moms friends at last;]]]]]]]]
  16. Moonstonelover.jr Moonstonelover.jr, 1 year ago
    Thank you Geo26e and Charcoal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. PhilDavidAlexanderMorris PhilDavidAlexanderMorris, 1 year ago
    Welcome, Lee is much loved here, you will be also !~
  18. toolate2 toolate2, 1 year ago
    Wait a minute! I think that's the one I lost!! It's a Vintage Chinese Jade Pendant Carved Dragon right??? Wow, Lucky you found it for me...lol... Congrats! You're really lucky.... I never find anything :( Bought a metal detector and all I've found so far is old bottle caps. My wife framed one for me. She thinks it's funny...
  19. Manikin Manikin, 1 year ago
    What a beautiful find ! I am like toolate all I ever find is just plain old rocks . Very pretty and welcome to CW and glad to see young collectors moonjr :-))) We are a friendly place but once in awhile there is a rude person ignore them 99.9% of CW are great people and you will learn a lot on here .
  20. Moonstonelover.jr Moonstonelover.jr, 1 year ago
    Thank you JayHow , Eye4beauty ,Manikin , And mom for defending me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)))))))))))) .
  21. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
    It might not be old or rare and so what! it is still very pretty. Why be mean? Life is short and there are so many wonderful things to find and share w/collectors who enjoy all that...I just got back from a rude vacation experience and so happy to be back among the naïve friendly folk.
  22. Moonstonelover.jr Moonstonelover.jr, 1 year ago
    Thank you so much for telling me.
  23. walksoftly walksoftly, 1 year ago
    Nice find & welcome to CW!
  24. Moonstonelover.jr Moonstonelover.jr, 1 year ago
    Thank you Walksoftly.!!!!!!!!!!!
  25. toolate2 toolate2, 1 year ago
    If you want to stop this guy just keep deleting his posts. See where it says delete comment on the right of each of our posts? Just click it and his comments will disappear forever just like so much hot air...lol... and if everyone does it I'm sure he'll just stop trying. Nobody needs attention that bad.
  26. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    toolate2, I have done that on mine many times and he keeps coming back harder and meaner!!! I have reported him to Hunter already. He really needs PROZAC or The Mens Blue happy pill!!! I think he is out of line....sorry ....:)))
  27. toolate2 toolate2, 1 year ago
    You are so funny!!
  28. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    toolate2, Sorry for being kinda mean....but he needs to find some kinda happiness in life and not pick on others...... :)))
  29. toolate2 toolate2, 1 year ago
    You know, you generally find a lot of guys like that on message boards like this. Not here though! I've always loved that about this board. Everyone just kind of celebrates each others finds and doesn't try to make themselves feel smarter or bigger and better by demeaning the other guy. It's one thing to offer advice... But that's not whats going on here! Some people use the internet just to act out in ways they probably can't do in real life...
  30. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 1 year ago
    toolate2, you are so right! I love everyone on CW and this one is a BUGGER!! I think you are onto something! I will give him free PROZAC if I had any! I hope he is happy somewhere in his life!!! I mean it! I think everyone should be happy at some point..... :))))
  31. Moonstonelover.jr Moonstonelover.jr, 1 year ago
    Thank you mikelv85 for loving my jade pendant
  32. Moonstonelover.jr Moonstonelover.jr, 1 year ago
    Thank you Gargoyle for loving my Jade!!!!!!!!
  33. Moonstonelover.jr Moonstonelover.jr, 1 year ago
  34. kyratango kyratango, 15 days ago
    Missed your post 1 year ago... Lucky find, and lovely daughter! :-)